League Card Showcase!

Maqqy

Hello swsh players. I wish to see the league cards that you have made during your playthrough of the game. I'll be sharing mine as well 😄 

Sword Version                                                                                                                                                                                              Shield Version

ELSs5-Cf-UYAAMU-i      ENjor-Al-U8-AA-QPH.jpg

Customizing these cards was really fun and one of the best features in the game. I'd love to see how everyone designed their own. Feel free to share! 

• Like 2

I always go crazy over the dress up features in these games, and the cards made it even more fun. 

This was my first and favorite on my main account- 

7WtXrQB.jpg

I switched to this since I didn't care for leather-

YoJTPOk.jpg

I tried making a pastel outfit for the guy but I didn't care for the clothing options I had. But for the girl...

AnQGKw9.jpg

I made a spare account so I could get a friend a Zamazenta, and I experimented. A lot. Probably going to end up spending the rest of it's money on clothes.

I bought a ton of clothing options for both of them, but honestly, the guy had way less combinations. There isn't anything really pastel like as far as shorts or pants go. I tried the fairy gym shorts but it just didn't cut it. I'm gonna have to stop myself now. I can sit here and talk about dressing up all day long.

• Like 1