Which eeveelution for this bad boy ? :)

blitze79

Hello guys ! 

Well, everything is in the title, i just got a shiny Eevee on my shiny run but i have no idea which eeveelution to use !

I'm up to Serra actually ( Just beat her ) and my team is actually

-Male Meowstic

-Roserade

-Mawile ( kinda weak mon but with iron plate + sheer force, it hits like a truck with iron head )

-Swampert ( my starter, but haven't got any good stabs on him atm )

-Luxray

-Talonflame ( kinda useless, until i have Flare Blitz so not yet )

I have a few substitute to the team :

-Mightyena ( But i don't think i'm gonna use it again )

-Linoone ( not kidding, this boy made a pretty good job until lvl 30-35 )

And some mons i haven't trained yet but that i can use for sure ( well, Noibat and Phanpy only but i could train Zubat or trubbish aswell ) ( I will get Trapinch later aswell )

So i was wondering, which eeveelution could be the best, considering what i actually have in my team ? ( I have Leaf Stone, Thunder Stone, Water Stone and Fire stone right now )

Thanks already for your help guys !

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg

Edited by blitze79

Espeon isn't a bad choice either, trading Meowstic's priority dual screens and Misty Terrain for higher Speed and far higher Special Attack, and an equally good ability in Magic Bounce. Jolteon is an option but imo Raichu and Alolan Raichu are better options. Sylveon is one of the best fairies in the game, but you might not want to give up Mawile's steel typing until after the next couple of leaders.

If you decide to go with Umbreon, the above Curse set is good (though you should seriously consider Baton Pass), or you can lean fully into its bulk: Foul Play is from a tutor later in the game so Payback is your attacking move of choice, Wish is your best option for a healing move since Moonlight is based on weather and has low PP, and your other two moves should be some combination of Charm, Baby-Doll Eyes, Yawn, Detect, Protect, Taunt and Toxic (the latter three being available later as TMs). Yawn and Detect are egg moves so if you want them and also want to keep the shininess, there's a mod that lets you relearn egg moves from the move relearner.

Umbreon it will be i guess !

I don't think i really need Espeon, since to hit poison and fighting types, i have Talonflame and Swampert ( Acrobatics actually deals a lot ^^ )

For egg moves, i will see about that later, i don't think i really need those right now ( but if i do, i will consider it 😄 )

Thanks for your help 🙂 

Edited by blitze79