Stuck at ciel

PKMMaster

If you're willing to make a substitution to your team for this battle then I would recommend a couple things. A strong Ice type would be able to kill the gliscor pretty easily. Piloswine learns ice shard by level up and Mamoswine would do really well against her team. Brongzong with Levitate also completely shuts gliscor down. Oh and if you got Larvesta from the mystery egg in Jasper Ward you can completely sweep her team since Quiver dance's power is double

23 hours ago, xSilas said:

If you're willing to make a substitution to your team for this battle then I would recommend a couple things. A strong Ice type would be able to kill the gliscor pretty easily. Piloswine learns ice shard by level up and Mamoswine would do really well against her team. Brongzong with Levitate also completely shuts gliscor down. Oh and if you got Larvesta from the mystery egg in Jasper Ward you can completely sweep her team since Quiver dance's power is double

Sounds good. what are your thoughts about alona ninetales. I'm trying to level her up so I can beat her.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:50 PM, PKMMaster said:

Sounds good. what are your thoughts about alona ninetales. I'm trying to level her up so I can beat her.

Alolan Ninetales is pretty good, if it manages to set up Aurora Veil, it will not die to any of Noivern attacks, and overall, it's a wonderful pokemon for support, and even offensive if it has Nasty Plot