Mods Not Working for my game

denxino

Hi,

was just wondering how i can use the mods like weather changing or iv changing into my pokemon reborn game (i use wineskin as i have a mac). I've tried moving the mod into the pokemon reborn folder, that didn't work. I also tried doing that but creating a new wrapper along with it, that also didn't work.

Thanks

(Ps, im a noob with computers so pls simplify answers 😢 sorry for any inconvenience.) 

I guess you're talking about the SWM modpack. Just move the Mods folder into the Data folder which is located in your Reborn folder, then delete the mods you don't want to keep.

Mods usually contain a Readme which explains how to install the mod, you should read it if your not sure what to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, denxino said:

Hi,

was just wondering how i can use the mods like weather changing or iv changing into my pokemon reborn game (i use wineskin as i have a mac). I've tried moving the mod into the pokemon reborn folder, that didn't work. I also tried doing that but creating a new wrapper along with it, that also didn't work.

Thanks

(Ps, im a noob with computers so pls simplify answers 😢 sorry for any inconvenience.) 

We just got an update, some mods may need to be updated to work with 18.2

In reborn folder there is anther folder called data you need to make a new folder called mods and drop the mods you want into it, some mods have more specific instructions always read thier instructions before modding some need to be installed before others and whatnot