Cloneworks Unlimited Second Quest: The Storm Caper

Hal Henderics

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 10 14 2 17 3 3 8 7 20 11 6

Onion tries to cut off the tentacle's legs, but it counters his attacks with a massive swipe from it's blade, tossing him back!

-

[Fight Honorably][Defend Nexus][Kill Intruders][Destroy the Dishonorable] Psolomom reads, looking at its intentions.

-

Block blocks himself free, and makes a run for the nexus!

-

Alpha begins synthesizing a huge bombrock, but as he discovers, Deli has already left the building!

-

Ichor throws the card at Dia, but the card goes flying into the abyss.

"I still don't have hands shitstick!" she yells.

-

Frustrated with the utter incompetence of Ichor, Dia leaps into the air, kicking the hell out of The Flesh of Disgust with repeated kicks.

-

The Flesh of Disgust attempts to turn Dia into a molten smear with an utterly furious series of attacks, but a black rose smacks it in the face, startling it briefly.

-

ZaU1Qbc.png

The party's eyes are directed skywards as the black rose flies like a dart back to its master, who is standing on one of the nearby structures.

"I don't think I'll condone attacking such a pretty young lady," he insists, brandishing his black flower at the Flesh of Disgust. 

"The beast is powered by the nexus!  I'll help you defeat it," the mysterious shadowy figure exclaims.

The Flesh of Disgust prepares to attack once again.

Onion points his cleaver blade at the Armored Side, seeing its knight design.

"I challenge you to an honor duel, whoever loses becomes the other's squire!"

See if the armor accepts.

"But seeing as how I only have one weapon and you have two, only use one or forfeit your honor."

Edited by Barkhasia

"Why dident you use your mouth then!? Learn telekinesis or something!"

Ichor, being frustrated one of his best cards just went tumbling into the abyss, and seeing that onion is trying to do a thing, simply settles for adding the Healent card to his Full set, and trying to Build up energy in his Transformation charge

Still charging towards the Nexus, Block will attempt to build up even greater speeds for a high velocity Block by blocking the air below his feet, and he will then try to impact directly onto the nexus's pillar thing to damage it.

12 7 1 15 15 1 11 8 10 15 20 15

The armor pauses at Onion's words.

Blood from the creature's wounds flows into the middle of the room, shifting into an identical, but Onion-sized version of the sword.  The blade pulses with Meat energy.

-

The Rock begins to shudder and become unstable as it becomes the size of Alpha's torso.

-

Rapidly, the meat energy in the air is sucked into the Healant Card, and it is fully charged!

-

Block begins charging up block energy, and takes a running leap at the pillar of energy!

-

Psolomom tries to read the ambient magic, but The Stranger's intentions are shrouded in darkness...

-

"Enough of this bullshit!" Dia shrieks, shaking herself and taking a running leap at the Flesh of Honor, kicking it off of the catwalk and flying down into the dark depths below.

The armor's flesh splatters on impact.

-

"Don't worry, dear allies.  I'll simply remove the source of its power!  You'll defeat it quite easily, then!" the dark stranger says, tossing their rose into the energy pillar.

The surging energy is sucked into the flower, while Block's block smashes the Golden Artifact out of the beam before it can be sucked up as well.

The figure grabs their rose, looking at the relic and the party appraisingly.

"Hmm.  Well, I'll leave you to it, then.  Bionveneue and goodbye!" he says, leaping into the shadows and disappearing as the room begins to shut down without the nexus.

The Flesh of Honor roars from the bottom of the reactor chamber, while Block grabs the golden relic.

Onion will pickup the sword.

"Thank you."

He then begins counting down. 

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1, en garde!”

And then the opponent fell into the pit.

"You cannot escape me-eeee!!!!!" 

Onion jumps into the pit aiming to strike with his new sword into the Armor's helm slit. 

Edited by Barkhasia

Taking a moment to examine the golden orb in his hands, Block will raise it up to the sky and try to Block the flesh of honor from focusing on it's enemies by yelling out, "GOT MINE!," before he ran the hell out of the room with it in tow.

Card leaps down the pit, shouting as he does so, his blade shining with radiant charged light, as a result of the Chilli Horrordog card inside it.
"TRANSFORM! CHILI HORRORDOG!"

Crush that stupid armor under the weight of my giant hotdog body or whatever.

Spoiler

Full: The user may transform once per combat into a new form once they have built up enough energy!

3 10 17 5 14 11 1 2 16 10

As Onion falls down, the Flesh of Honor glances up, before sweeping its sword overhead in a block that sends him flying away to the side of the Reactor Chamber Floor.

-

The Flesh of Honor looks up, distracted by Block's exclamation, distracted by what he said as he escapes!

-

Alpha prepares to roll the Unstable Bombboulder into the room.  It sizzles with anticipation.

-

Ichor Bleu activates the Chili Horrordog's transformative abilities, and their armor bulges with explosive force, pulsating with red energy!

Ichor Bleu has unlocked Access!

Ichor Bleu will release a Kamikaze Blast next turn!

-

Psolomom attempts to punch their way into the shadows, drawing on residual magic to enter the Elemental Plane of Darkness!

They enter a strange, distorted version of the world.  The Reactor Chamber is full of dirt and dead trees, and the Mysterious Stranger is nowhere to be found.