ONE PUNCH MAFIA 

👊

332A01F3-2D00-4B67-9A0C-296186E38338.thumb.jpeg.f8970d9c2aeb303baf3e3a3749275b98.jpeg

Earth is our home. 
A super-continent planet populated by human and monsters 

While humanity have brought a society, monsters have brought only destruction all over city AZ

Claiming territories over ours , toying with innocent lives, and massacres the masses for entertainment

Truly they hold the title as “Monsters”

To which came the existence of the Hero Associations

Dedicated to managing all cities with “Heroes”,  are we fighting back effectively and efficiently

The world is desperate and demands more heroes amongst the rise of monsters more than ever

I, Sitch: Minister Officer of Justice Earth, will be your guide through this vital mission

Our association have tracked down numerous monster activities surrounding the Dark Matter Ship the S-Class dealt with weeks ago 

Although Metal Knight was tasked to dismantle the ship entirely, we’ve yet heard of progression so far without even a response
We’ve speculated that monsters who’ve previously been defeated before are now being recruited into a monster party
This’ll be a scout mission I’m assigning you heroes to gather information of anything crucial from them
Return back once and we’ll raid the base with our strongest heroes. 

C, B, A, or S Rank

Do not underestimate what you’re up against 

Player’s List

1 - Dragoknight

2 - Newt

3 - Black Swordsman

4 - Nicki

5 - Lykoshand

6 - Astra

7 - Chicken

8 - Nano

9 - NickCrash

10 - Arch

11 - Falirion

12 - Alistair

13 - Mimi

14 - Anime

15 - Sopheria

16 - Aldo

17 - Candy

Here it is https://discord.gg/459MuQe

We could always have more than 20 people if others want to join. Starting at N0

Basically Mafia (credit to Nick)

Spoiler

Mafia is a social deduction game which requires analyzing, cooperation, and looking through lies. There are two main factions in a mafia game: the Uninformed Majority who have to find others of their kind while hunting for the mafia, the Informed Minority who have a private chat and plan there on how they should trick the town and whom they should kill.

At the beginning of the game, players receive a PM or a DM with their role and alignment.

There are two major phases in a Mafia game:

(1) The Day Phase – Typically lasts 48 hours
Players use this opportunity to discuss about several things, which may include the outcome of the previous phases, behavior of players, and flow of the game; the ultimate goal in the day phase is for the Town players to find the Evils slowly while Evils have to blend in carefully. Before the day ends, players must vote for a player whom they want to be eliminated on grounds of suspicion and the player receiving the most votes will be eliminated. 

(2) The Night Phase – Typically lasts 24 hours
The thread is considered “locked” at this point and players may not comment at all. Instead, players with night actions, special abilities related to their role, may use these to aid their faction. The Mafia also discusses in the private chat on whom to dispose of.

The game continues until win-cons have been met.

1. Town has eliminated all mafia
  2. Mafia have ensured Town cannot win

Rules / Important Info

Spoiler

1: Voting – Elimination requires a majority lynch upon the end of Day-Phase. Host themselves will update the current lynches through both the halve way mark (24hr) and last 8 hours. Between a lynch tie, the superior disaster threat wins the tie instead. Although within a group lynch, only the lowest threat monster is lynched and RNG then applies if the remaining players shares the same disaster threat. 

2: Condition – One Punch Mafia’s expectation demands the bare minimum of player’s lynch and +2 post. Any other day may last for 24hours on everyone’s agreement ( post [Skip] ) in your private discord channels. Consequences for breaking these condition results in a first warning as the player loses “Voting Power” by 1. Second warning changes your “Voting Power” to 0. Finally the last warning disqualifies the player and replacement may be issued. 

3: BIG NO NO – Immediate disqualification for any player sharing game information outside the threads & channels given (DMs , PMs, and anything similar). As well  screenshots/copy paste aren’t allowed ether, issued with the second warning and must be  deleted. 

Ask myself or jurors on the circumstances related to personal IRL reason needing to post through different means and we’ll help find a solution. Paraphrasing is acceptable.

4: Posting – Following the Reborn Guidelines alongside our mafia rules allow players to exploit the thrill/fun of Mafia. Expected that you be mindful of your post and carefully structure it in a respectful manner. Editing is discouraged as not always are players looking over past discussions of thread post. Unless the editing however aim to correct punctuation and grammar mistakes. Double posting is fine when absolutely necessary.

5: Extra – Following alignments are between the “Monster” majority and “Hero” minority. Third Party exist outside the these faction.
Everyone receives an identity amongst the alignment containing a disaster threat and species. 
Disaster threat ranges throughout levels of expected strength. 

Wolf 🐺, Tiger 🐯, Demon 👹, Dragon 🐉, God 🐓

Species contain the following of SeaFolk, Mutant, Kaijin, Alien, and Human that may have interactions with specific identity or roles

Secret Info for instant may already be available for some players whiles other must achieve a specific requirement. 

Players with “Monster” species gain the majority win condition 

-Majority Win Condition: They win when all the Heroes are dead.

Players with “Human” species gain the minority win condition 

-Minority Win Condition: They win when they eliminate or outnumber the monsters

Roles 

Spoiler

Yeah nah 
You get the identity list 

Monster List 

- Vanilla - ??? Wolf Threat

- Hotdog - Mutant Wolf Threat 

- Octopus - SeaFolk Wolf Threat 

- Dark Matter Gunner - Alien Wolf Threat 

- Junior Centipede - Kaijin Wolf Threat

- Crablante - Mutant Tiger Threat

- Kombu Infinity - Mutant Tiger Threat

- Alien Seer - Alien Tiger Threat

- Fish’n Chip - SeaFolk Tiger Threat

- Chief Great White - SeaFolk Tiger Threat +

- Mosquito Queen - Mutant Demon Threat 

- Beast King - Mutant Demon Threat 

- Marugori - Kaijin Demon Threat 

- Subterranean King - Kaijin Demon Threat 

- DeepSea King - SeaFolk Demon Threat +

- Carnage Kabuto - Mutant Dragon Threat 

- Pluton - Kaijin Dragon Threat 

- Geryuganshoop - Alien Dragon Threat 

- Melzargard - Alien Dragon Threat 

- Boros - Alien Dragon Threat +

Heroes 

- ???

- ???

- ???

- ???

Third Party 

- ???

- ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One Punch Mafia 

N0 👊

Alright let’s get shit show started.

Ahem..

I myself, Sitch

Will be leading what was previously a scouting mission, a hunting mission 

I apologise 

The monsters within the Dark Matter Ship are extraordinary strong 

Each with rare abilities and perhaps even having secrets restricting their power

Although the following group are no doubt the most impressive group we’ve chosen 

I do wish we’d bring more S rank heroes but the rest of this group will do

Choose to hide low or make the first move 

There’s nothing I have to say but two things 

- Apparently from what you heroes gathered so far...

There’s rather new monster held within the ship’s cafeteria 

Perhaps a private place for monster’s to feed

Role... McDolphins?

- Last thing 

Work smarter, Not harder

Good Luck Heroes 

We cannot let these monsters roam anymore 

Player’s List

1 - Dragoknight

2 - Newt

3 - Black Swordsman

4 - Nicki

5 - Lykoshand

6 - Astra

7 - Chicken

8 - Nano

9 - NickCrash

10 - Arch

11 - Falirion

12 - Alistair

13 - Mimi

14 - Anime

15 - Sopheria

16 - Aldo

17 - Candy

N0 Starts Now (24 hours)

( Alright I might’ve screwed up with a thing or two)

One Punch Mafia

D1 👊

Oh.. it’s quiet 

too quiet 

What happened.. well anyways I’m glad the heroes didn’t lose their lives this early heroes 

Perhaps we’ve been too cautious

I figured there be bloodshed but you guys actually followed by advice on sticking a low profile 

huh anyways we move to the Dark Matter Ship and 

Don’t get caught throughout this mission and see any weakness you could use to your advantage 

The monsters residing within each hallways and room seem tone passive for now 

But all of them will be usual discuss their plans within their throne room

Although they’ve been suspecting potential traitors or heroes intruding this ship 

We’ve no significant move but they’re keeping close eyes and close wits 

It’s now your choice to how you wish to play alongside these monsters

I hope they don’t find you 

MONSTER:

FIND THEM

WE MUSN’T LET THE HEROES ROAM IN OUR BASE ALIVE

BUT WE MUST SLAUGHTER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM 

Player’s List

1 - Dragoknight

2 - Newt

3 - Black Swordsman

4 - Nicki

5 - Lykoshand

6 - Astra

7 - Chicken

8 - Nano

9 - NickCrash

10 - Arch

11 - Falirion

12 - Alistair

13 - Mimi

14 - Anime

15 - Sopheria

16 - Aldo

17 - Candy

Day 1 has started (48 hours )

Amma update this post but you kids can go ahead (I’m a slow writer)

soo no one died this night? interesting, but a lot of way that could have happened, but still odd. but good for us, no one dead means no chance for an important role to be lost
anyway, good that this game is finally going, so let the fun begin 👹