Top 10 people new to this server! (number 7 will make you microwave your pet rabbit!!!!)

Jirxchi

Hi im Jirxchi Thxughts and I swear my pfp isnt just me being mega edgy its actually from that one image of Sayori which probably doesn't help me prove my point of not being an edgelord well >_>

I enjoy small communities where people can talk and so far everyone has been kind on the discord so I thought I would introduce myself officially here.  I have a bad habit of spilling too much information about myself (nothing gross i promise lol), but im working on it. And I can be a bit tunnel visioned, but I am kind and patient, so I hope we can be friends! Or at least not enemies lol. That being said, time to say too much about myself!  I enjoy small friend groups and tend to get nervous around people I know closely because I dont want to disappoint them, so if you ever need to talk to me in private please be patient like I try to be for everyone else : )  Other than that im usually always silly, but dont take the things I say too seriously, because I may exaggerate things for jokes a lot- Anyway, that pretty much sums up all I wanted to say, but I am pretty forgetful so I might have left something out... bye!

Edited by Jirxchi