Two Slices of Bread Squeezing You

Chickens

You walk towards the Two Slices Of Bread Squeezing You. This is your first time seeing the famed ship As you got closer you saw that it was indeed as it name implies, Two Slices of Bread. There bread were perforated with holes that were neither too big nor too small. It was just the perfect fit for you to go into. Everybody knew how to ride the Two Slices of Bread Squeezing You. They entered their holes and when everybody is in their hole, they would take flight to shelter. You could not do anything in this state but that is not important. What is important is that you are surrounded by Bread. But you must not forget that you need to kill the members of the Baker Union or it will be too late...

An illustrationimage.png.248456a326397d4f30d3646217b36b6f.png

You must be surprised, right, dead people? After all, I lied to you. But rest assured. Your good will was not misplaced.

I don't intend to go against any of you. Provided our win conditions align, that is. Regardless, I have information that Newt was threatened to not reveal to any of you, alongside the roles, alignments, intentions of the dead, and my suggestion for today.

I will also expose three liars and save Falirion from the shackles of the mighty Cthulhu.

I may write a very long post, but as I presume it would be too long to diggest, I will include a TL/DR for your sake, readers.

Right then. I'm considering Newt's auction's target was changed to either. Regardless, let's expose the first lie. The basics, first.

According to Falirion, the Cthulhu is between three players:

• Aldo

• Lia

• Nicki

As you can see by my revival, there is no way I can be Cthulhu. Just to clear misconceptions, I don't have any night actions yet. For me to get them, a certain someone needs to get lynched, but I won't sacrifice them without confirming their alignment first.

Amidst discussion inside the medium chat, Newt was told by Nicki that Lia possessed a town role. I won't disclose which it is, but it's certainly a town role.

And that leaves Nicki as the only one who can be the Cthulhu.

And that, readers, is only the first liar we'll expose.

[Eliminate] Nicki

13 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Wait, before that...

@Newt are you fine? 

Nothing bad happened to you, right?

And our action didn't get redirected at all?

@Falirion you visited me, Nicki and Lia, correct?

And you were not driven or anything? Just for the sake of confirming.

m'I ont ifne lphe em

The second liar is not related to any schemes at all. But he threatened Newt. I'll let some discussion flow as your brain digests this newly discovered information.

I'll use this moment to add on that Newt is double town.

2 minutes ago, Aldo said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdwuKcUmPZdAfabYqUn82

On 12/24/2019 at 5:37 PM, Chickens said:

Sadly, only 2 non town players were voted. You really don't like this challenge, don't you? Since you all were pathetic in this challenge. I'll be kind and give you an extra 2 info.

4 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Right then. I'm considering Newt's auction's target was changed to either. Regardless, let's expose the first lie. The basics, first.

According to Falirion, the Cthulhu is between three players:

• Aldo

• Lia

• Nicki

As you can see by my revival, there is no way I can be Cthulhu. Just to clear misconceptions, I don't have any night actions yet. For me to get them, a certain someone needs to get lynched, but I won't sacrifice them without confirming their alignment first.

Amidst discussion inside the medium chat, Newt was told by Nicki that Lia possessed a town role. I won't disclose which it is, but it's certainly a town role.

[Eliminate] Nicki

[eliminate] nicki

aldo remember this, I’m helping town so if you say my lies you will only be hurting your chances at victory 

1 minute ago, Newt said:

m'I ont ifne lphe em

Just as I thought... No, even worse.

I would not be surprised if this happened, since the moment we were told Lia's role, I'd assumed the Cthulhu was obviously Nicki. Never did I think they would target you directly after they revealed themselves to you...

My guess is that, as soon as we eliminate the source (Cthulhu), then your curses shall be lifted. A hope, no less.

2 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

[eliminate] nicki

aldo remember this, I’m helping town so if you say my lies you will only be hurting your chances at victory 

You killed me. And yet you expect mercy?

Fool.

Furthermore, Drago is safe to revive. His win condition is to just survive. He'll do us no harm.

And that's as much for my adventures in the medium underworld. I'll only stop now for I foresee this entire page being merely me talking alone.

10 minutes ago, Falirion said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdwuKcUmPZdAfabYqUn82

The top two bandwagons were Eviora and Drago, but I didn't count anything else. I'll scrutinize in due time, but off the top of my head, these two were the only ones voted yesterday. 

13 minutes ago, Aldo said:

[Eliminate] Nicki

image.png.d8784a0b221d8a70c9f946ea11647885.png

13 minutes ago, Newt said:

m'I ont ifne lphe em

image.png.f7b3771205293056a5b67668230e45cb.png

@cicada why are you cthulhu smh we have to lynch you now

and aldo too

and everyone else

only the bread shall remain

🍞

more seriously that's all well and good, but we still only have Aldo's word to lynch Nicki

unless...

@Newt you seem to have been cthulhu'd, could you use votes like Falirion did to tell us who you visited?

• Global Mods

Hello, please remember that only two non-townies were voted last day phase. Those two were Jace (a self-vote), and Drago. Why would Jace confess being third party if he wasn’t?

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

@cicada why are you cthulhu smh we have to lynch you now

and aldo too

and everyone else

only the bread shall remain

🍞

more seriously that's all well and good, but we still only have Aldo's word to lynch Nicki

unless...

@Newt you seem to have been cthulhu'd, could you use votes like Falirion did to tell us who you visited?

"My word."

I'll remind you that I am confirmed town. Bean revealed my alignment.

Just now, Aldo said:

The top two bandwagons were Eviora and Drago, but I didn't count anything else. I'll scrutinize in due time, but off the top of my head, these two were the only ones voted yesterday. 

[Eliminate] Nicki
[Eliminate] Seal
[Eliminate] Arch
[Eliminate] Eviora
[Eliminate] Drago
[Eliminate] Jace
[Unvote] All

On 12/23/2019 at 11:48 PM, Jace Stormkirk said:

so... for the daily reward we need to vote as many non town players as possible...

welp for the sake of the reward

[eliminate] jace stormkirk

i am 3rd party

i win if i can correctly guess each player's

role (they do not die if i am right)

at night i choose 3 players and i get what role they have in a random order. i can not visit the same people on consecutive nights.

each day and night i make a list of people with the role i think they have and i am told if i am correct or not

time to die tonight

99258426-toiletpapier-400-vels-2-laags-h