A new challenger approaches!

DannyPhantump

Hey Reborn community! 

My full alias is 808's & Heart Scales - s/o to whoever gets the reference :) - but you can call me scales for short!

I'm working on creating my own pokemon fangame. Reborn & Rejuvenation are two of my biggest inspirations - I'll post more in the developing games section once I've made more progress.

My all time favorite pokemon include Swampert, Voclarona, Latios, & Latias. My favorite canon pokemon games would probably be Black2/White2, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Colosseum, and Platinum.

For other video games, I tend to really like JRPG's and fighting games the most but action games are dope as well!

Outside of video games, I'm really into astronomy, basketball, traveling, anime, reading, and spending time with my family & friends.

Looking forward to learning more about you guys

- thanks & take care

• Like 2

Hey! Welcome to Reborn! We seem to have a lot in common when it comes to hobby! Welcome to the community! If you want to talk, feel free to check out my profile page and check my about me page as well. I really look forward to getting to know you better! 😄 

• Like 1