Devon Corp help

gabe4528

I changed the tiles to the one I needed before moving onto the moving conveyer belt things. It gives you plenty of time to see where you need to go next and if you accidentally move before you're ready you won't get shocked.

If you have ground types or pokemon with volt absorb or motor drive in your party they won't get damaged by the shock so you can practice the puzzles. 

I'm in Devon Corp as well and had to end up using this video:

One advised adjustment to his approach is to press A to toggle the tiles as you progress. Lit tiles are safe and won't zap you while you're standing on them allowing you the ability to change the tile you're aiming for next safely. 

His approach, to fill your team with Pokemon that are immune to the electricity such as Ground types or those who have Volt Absorb or Lightning Rod isn't bad though as you'll also need ground types for the Arclight battle. 

I've read that it's impossible to black out the tiles, that once you're down to your last Pokemon the damage stops regardless of what type it is but this has been refuted. 

Edited by Verge Of Chaos