My Top 10 shipping in Pokemon Reborn:

1.  Hardy x Aya
  2. Samson x Ciel 
  3. Sirius x Lin
  4. Fern x Protagonist
  5. Adrienn x Cain
  6. Taka x Protagonist 
  7. Randomus x Ame
  8. Corey x Elena (if the latter was alive)
  9. Cal x Victoria 
  10. Shelly x Noel

What's your favourite ships/couples?

Edited by Evi Crystal
  • Like 2

Aya x Hardy. When Aya was nearing her breaking point, Hardy a stranger who knew nothing about her, her past, or her dilemna lend her a shoulder to lean and for comfort. Hardy is admirable guy and us eventually learning about Aya and Cain's past in episode 18 really hit home how lonely Aya feels. I think her and Hardy are made for each other.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rising Emperor said:

Aya x Hardy. When Aya was nearing her breaking point, Hardy a stranger who knew nothing about her, her past, or her dilemna lend her a shoulder to lean and for comfort. Hardy is admirable guy and us eventually learning about Aya and Cain's past in episode 18 really hit home how lonely Aya feels. I think her and Hardy are made for each other.

Couldn't agree more, Hardy is a rock solid and decent guy who goes to help without second intentions. If it develops I'm all in on this one.

I'm also on with the Samson and Ciel one but we missed one. I feel the MC and Charlotte relationship develops through the game, I see a connection there which I ship with a vengeance.

Given mostly for Hardy at Ep18, when Aya got kidnapped by Sirius, I would be 100% sure, that he would raid the place, where she's being held and murder Sirius or at least break his bones, once the barrier is deactivated😉

I also view Cal x Victoria into a problematic, but romance lover one (wish the Pyro Mountain Incident never happened), but at the other side a vengefully Blake x Victoria (by disguise himself as Cal; he also harbours some feelings for Victoria and is jealous of his little brother for that).

Protagonist x Taka: 100% a yes, because he deserves so much more and I'm willing to protect this precious boy.

Fern x Protagonist: Mostly like the Blake x Victoria. I could imagine, he had also feelings for the player, but seeing them with Taka, fills him with jealousy and goes full yandere...

Sirius x Lin: Their personalities find perfectly for each other. Two psychopaths with a desire of power and willing to kill anymore on their path. For Lin, she would be first a bit void of affection, but later gives in due for Sirius being the first person, who loves her. Imagining them as a Duo of Assassins.

Shelly x Noel: Same with Sirius x Lin. Just a cute ship with two children, who loves to read and have various knowledge about the most. Shelly would be the type to help Noel with his emotional problems and he in return to boost her self-esteem. Scale is between friendship and child romance.

• Like 1

Bennett x Laura all the way! After all, it's shown during episode 18 that Bennett confessed to her that he did hypnotize her with the help of Elias, and forced her to create a false notice of termination in her handwriting in the process. But Laura forgave him and didn't seem to have any ill-feeling toward him. Better still, both are ready to work together to prevent Zero from making his report, and they are willing to discuss the details of the Elite Four together. Not to mention the fact that Bennett dated Laura during the time of the Online Reborn League. In all cases, this shipping could hardly be ignored in my humble opinion.

I like Radomus and Serra, having all those kids between them and yet still flirting with each other (even in front of them lol). Tbh I ship them all as a family than just Rado + Serra in particular.

Noel and Lumi, I mean they've never talked but there's a bittersweet moment with them in Calcenon with Anna and Radomus.

With the protag I guess either Charlotte or Cain, although Charlotte's been kinda quiet lately so I'm leaning towards Cain.

My random ship is those two npc's on Beryl bridge after the restoration, ones facing the desert and one's facing the city. They're both alone, romantic spot... (as far as they know 😛)

Taka x MC. Regardless of the plot line, I ship it hard. 

Radomus x Serra for certain. They're precious together, especially with the children. They both seem to take lots of solace within each other, although I can also see Serra might be a tiny bit annoyed with how playful Radomus can be. 

I'm not sure about what else though, mainly because of how I view the definition of shipping. If it's happening, if it's a sure thing or is most likely a sure thing, it's not really a ship because, well, it's an actually couple then.

• Thanks 1

Aya x Hardy are the only real solid ship in this game and are the embodiment of what a couple should be. 

Not only does he show up just to welcome a new gym leader but ironically lifts up and gives strength to the one who activates the machine for it. 

He also presumably provided protection for her to supplant his absence via loaning her his Pokemon. Notice when you're paired with her on Route 3 that she uses a Dusk Form Lyconroc. Being a poison user, it couldn't possibly be her own and Hardy is a rock gym leader. 
This following when you find him at Titania's and Amaria's home after the Terra attack and the first thing he does when he regains consciousness is worry about Aya. 

I also like the chemistry between Cain and the Player/Protagonist. 
Cain comes on a bit intimidatingly strong but he's compassionate and devoted. Although he tends to jokingly flirt with most people he meets, it seems to be a method of dealing with his fear or awkwardness and I get the sense that his interest in the Player/Protagonist is genuine. 
I, wonder, however if the relationship differs with a female Player Character since although it's not officially established, his frequent comments about boys suggests he's gay not bi (I'm a male character if the previous sentence didn't clarify that enough).

• Like 1

On 12/25/2019 at 4:01 AM, Verge Of Chaos said:

I also like the chemistry between Cain and the Player/Protagonist. 
Cain comes on a bit intimidatingly strong but he's compassionate and devoted. Although he tends to jokingly flirt with most people he meets, it seems to be a method of dealing with his fear or awkwardness and I get the sense that his interest in the Player/Protagonist is genuine. 
I, wonder, however if the relationship differs with a female Player Character since although it's not officially established, his frequent comments about boys suggests he's gay not bi (I'm a male character if the previous sentence didn't clarify that enough).

Actually, I think it's confirmed that Cain is pansexual, so he can basically like anyone regardless of their sex or gender identity. There's a scene where you are with Radomus and Cain when you meet Adrienn and if your character is non-gender, he'll say something similar to, "Oh, so that's why (Your name) is so cute~!". Plus, he also said that he finds it arousing when Adrienn tells him that they don't prefer to call themselves a male or female. Oh, and, Cain flirts with you regardless of your gender. I'm playing as a female, and he still says the same thing to me. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ~Nezuko~ said:

Actually, I think it's confirmed that Cain is pansexual, so he can basically like anyone regardless of their sex or gender identity. There's a scene where you are with Radomus and Cain when you meet Adrienn and if your character is non-gender, he'll say something similar to, "Oh, so that's why (Your name) is so cute~!". Plus, he also said that he finds it arousing when Adrienn tells him that they don't prefer to call themselves a male or female. Oh, and, Cain flirts with you regardless of your gender. I'm playing as a female, and he still says the same thing to me. 

True I remember the comment about Adrienn and I believe he flirted with Charlotte during the orphanage break out.