Which Character from Team Meteor hate with a DEADLY passion?

Evi Crystal

A member from Team Meteor, you have a desire to hate him/her to the deeps of your heart and bones.

Side note: Hi there club fellas. Is Nice to meet you all🙂👋

Edited by Evi Crystal
Some grammar errors

Oh hi! You know, I think it's the first time a new member just goes ahead and creates a topic in the club just to introduce themselves lol. People usually just jump on the discord invite. Welcome to the club!

I don't really hate any Meteor person with a burning passion but if I had to name one it'd be Lin ig

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

Oh hi! You know, I think it's the first time a new member just goes ahead and creates a topic in the club just to introduce themselves lol. People usually just jump on the discord invite. Welcome to the club!

I don't really hate any Meteor person with a burning passion but if I had to name one it'd be Lin ig

Lin is the best and most interesting member you don't know what you're talking about.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Interested in joining the discord? Because that's where most of the club's social activity happens.

If you want, there's a link in the opening post here (let me know if it's broken for whatever reason):

I can't quite find it. Do you mind showing me the way?

dont hate any member from team meteor coz I am gonna beat them all anyway at the end of the game and Lin will bow down before me. Also welcome to the cartel. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2019 at 1:49 PM, Arch said:

dont hate any member from team meteor coz I am gonna beat them all anyway at the end of the game and Lin will bow down before me. Also welcome to the cartel. 

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Hope, there will be a battle against her; sure at Ep19

Sirius wins the competition hands down to me! Seriously, this guy burned up the manor of the Beleose family, killed Corey’s wife, and incinerated Eclipse’s soul with no remorse. Plus, his behaviour toward Solaris in the Reshiram Route doesn’t help either. To me, he’s way more detestable than Lin whom he seems to be afraid of (And this to my greatest delight, of course!).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I agree with y

7 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

Sirius wins the competition hands down to me! Seriously, this guy burned up the manor of the Beleose family, killed Corey’s wife, and incinerated Eclipse’s soul with no remorse. Plus, his behaviour toward Solaris in the Reshiram Route doesn’t help either. To me, he’s way more detestable than Lin whom he seems to be afraid of (And this to my greatest delight, of course!).

I agree with you. Sirius is the Number 1 on my death list.

Death List:

1. Sirius
  2. Lin
  3. Fern
  4. Blake
  5. Terra