firs play thew of reborn and team

Gilbert

I just complet reborn for the first time it ben one hell of ride for 16 yer old me wen I started the game becas I wanted to finely complet a pokemon game for the first time .

at the start asadently pick bobasor as a starter the prosed to us it and then losing my proges becas I forgot to save the game by exsing owt the tab .  the I pick the one I wanted the hole time greninja a prosed to get a bad tom with the frst tow Gyms and for some resin bug gym was wers evin thow I lern how reborn rewords players for exsplring with me lerning wate IV and EV are and having a ampharos with powr gem becas I wanted a warter typ starter    

oh pore cory , kiki and soles garchomp wen I piss off and got my team the big bad manny  the mamoswine win I got asest to to the move relerner 

oh felt good wen i one hit ko that mega garchomp whith that ice shard.

but after running over a pile of burders with a tran  I got buddy the sylveon my tank  and I wach a youtub vid to get her                    ... ps eevee my favrit 

after barly kiling the stellex with doge the fire dog and prosed to crush the ice gym and grow a hate for cufabul.

I go and the nexe bage and after 6 tris I got that bage and got stuk in the cuirces cotin candy becam my new frend that t and the o so coman lass juming of water fall for something I didn't do  and  the normul meter invashin not musch hapind

oh why tara gust why 

but eney way I got back to reborn city and got 2 new full time members ash my mega Charizard and my gardevoir oh ash is a shiny buy the way 

porr chapein lin im comeing for you,

I gust move on with rage and help the city and esplor the desrt and got my finle memder  smite the aegislash . 

then good old lin mesing with me I beet the fake lovers gyms and prseed to kick ass wile being controlled .

porr gosp gardevoir ,

now im sad mad and tack it owt on meter  feling like a bad ass  then I got my reveng for kiki afer beating soless 

and getin the lin fever agen I tack it owt on rocky and then proseed to tack a bad tom 5 times then I trand tow pokemon and beat rocky boy and rech the end winth a team of

leo/ greninja

moves  surf   watre surcin    darkpulls   gunk shot

nacher timed

EVs  max speed  /  max spa

holding waterim Z

many / manoswine 

moves earthquak   ice shard    iceskul crash  rock clime 

nacher adument

EVs max at / max speed

holding life ord

buddy / sylveon

moves  hper voiss   wish  hell bell  flash