UT question

Damien321

God I hope I'm posting this in the right section it's been over a year since I've made a topic Something about UT has gotten me to think. Basically, here's the comment on a video that sprung some strange thoughts. 

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Frisk has short hair

Chara does too

Why did Frisk choose the genocidal path?

B E C A U S E O F. Y O U.

I just wanna hear some comments if you all have any about this.

I haven't paid attention to UnderTale in ages, I don't really remember the lore behind the game anymore. I'm pretty sure though that like most RPGs with multiple paths, there's still a main path that most everyone agrees or considers canon. 

So yeah, Frisk can technically only choose the genocidal path if you force them to. 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:24 PM, XxAlexxX said:

God I hope I'm posting this in the right section it's been over a year since I've made a topic Something about UT has gotten me to think. Basically, here's the comment on a video that sprung some strange thoughts. 

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Frisk has short hair

Chara does too

Why did Frisk choose the genocidal path?

B E C A U S E O F. Y O U.

I just wanna hear some comments if you all have any about this.

Well, basically the game recognizes you as the player, it breaks the 4th, 5th, and any of the remaining walls, to acknowledge that this world, or it's state it's because of you, the genocidal path literally tells you this, you were controlling frisk, YOU were the one that started this