Angie battle bug

Akanaz

Hi everyone, sorry I'm new to the forum, I created my account only to submit what I think is a bug that I encounter right now.

So I have 6 badges, soon to be 7 but as I stand in front of Angie in the battlefield of gods, she only says like two sentences and the fight doesn't start. I can do what ever I want apart from doing the mainstory, for example I can go back to places I've been like Gearan City or Teila Resort. It's kind of hailing at Teila Resort tough.

Worth noting, I've fought her once but was beaten quite easily, I alt f4 because I saved before the fight and now It turns out I cannot fight her anymore. I've already had the cutscene of hail at Teila Resort with Valarie and Saki talking.

Please help if this is a bug, I'm not sure if I have done anything wrong or anything. (btw my version is V12)

image.png.dd85bc30ec20e7f068055a4765b5b9e1.pngimage.png.31b58b5fdda6498dd4f006e37abd26d2.png

1 hour ago, Akanaz said:

Hi everyone, sorry I'm new to the forum, I created my account only to submit what I think is a bug that I encounter right now.

So I have 6 badges, soon to be 7 but as I stand in front of Angie in the battlefield of gods, she only says like two sentences and the fight doesn't start. I can do what ever I want apart from doing the mainstory, for example I can go back to places I've been like Gearan City or Teila Resort. It's kind of hailing at Teila Resort tough.

Worth noting, I've fought her once but was beaten quite easily, I alt f4 because I saved before the fight and now It turns out I cannot fight her anymore. I've already had the cutscene of hail at Teila Resort with Valarie and Saki talking.

Please help if this is a bug, I'm not sure if I have done anything wrong or anything. (btw my version is V12)

This fight counts as a gym battle so you are not allowed to have shadow Pokemon in your party.