Question (sorry in advance)

NicoleDZGB

So, I know this so probably the dumbest question ever asked literally, but what is this place? Is it about a fan game, How feature complete is the game. It seems like there are posts from 7-8 years ago which makes me like that maybe this isn’t only for the fan game. I read a FAQ, but I have never heard of the game outside of this. I don’t remember how I got here. Sorry if I wrote something wrong I’m pretty tired

Edited by NicoleDZGB

Well yeah, it's mostly about a fan game called Reborn that is almost complete (next update will be last one), but there is also different games and other miscellaneous stuff talked about here. Reborn has been in development for many years already, hence the old posts.

Why don't you download it and give it a try? It's one of the most popular pokemon fan games due to it's higher difficulty compared to the official games.

11 hours ago, Edo said:

Well yeah, it's mostly about a fan game called Reborn that is almost complete (next update will be last one), but there is also different games and other miscellaneous stuff talked about here. Reborn has been in development for many years already, hence the old posts.

Why don't you download it and give it a try? It's one of the most popular pokemon fan games due to it's higher difficulty compared to the official games.

Sounds fun! A question before I get started, when you say “almost complete” when does the game stop? 

57 minutes ago, NicoleDZGB said:

Sounds fun! A question before I get started, when you say “almost complete” when does the game stop? 

Currently it goes up to the 17th Gym, only the 18th Gym and Elite 4 are missing. It's a lot to play through, so you can really invest yourself in the game.

Just a little tip before you start: Gym leaders can be really challenging in Reborn, unlike normal Pokemon games, so pushing through with only your starter is unlikely to work. You might want to train your whole team, and don't be afraid of trying out some weak or unpopular mons, those can be surprisingly strong in this game.