Pokémon Sword Moveset

Cool Girl

Hey guys, so I'm almost finished playing Pokémon Sword. I'm about to head to the Champion Cup, so I'm making my team and need help figuring out movesets and items for each. Let me know what you guys think. Please keep in mind that I need to be able to get the item in-game and all of that. Also, please let me know what you guys of the movesets and which would be better and all of that. I'm also hoping to maybe use this team for wi-fi battles. I also have tons of other team members if we need to switch out one of them or any of them, so please let me know if we need to switch them out and I'll tell you guys the other members I have.

Frostmoth (Mothra) @ Heavy Duty Boots

- Air Slash

- Bug Buzz

- Ice Beam

- Quiver Dance

Coalossal (Furnace Man) @ Leftovers

- Stone Edge

- Stealth Rock

- Tar Shot

- Heat Crash

Rillaboom (Donkey Kong) @ Miracle Seed

- Earthquake

- U-turn

- Superpower

- Wood Hammer

Boltund (Flash) @ Magnet

- Thunder Fang

- Nuzzle

- Fire Fang

- Psychic Fangs

Toxtricity (Guitar Hero) @ Throat Spray

- Toxic

- Boomburst

- Overdrive

- Sludge Wave

Scrafty (Convict) @ Blackglasses

- Rock Tomb

- Crunch

- Bulk Up

- High Jump Kick

Alright guys let me know what you think and all of that.

I don’t know your Toxtricity’s ability, but if it’s Punk Rock you may consider Throat Spray* as a held item for future endeavors.

The spray boosts the user’s Special Attack one stage when using a sound based move, and Punk Rock also boosts sound based moves by 30% when used.

Toxtricity learns Boomburst for this application, but also gets a signature move called Overdrive that also qualifies as a sound move - except its Electric type and STAB.

*Throat Spray is found somewhere in Motostoke.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Chase said:

I don’t know your Toxtricity’s ability, but if it’s Punk Rock you may consider Throat Spray* as a held item for future endeavors.

The spray boosts the user’s Special Attack one stage when using a sound based move, and Punk Rock also boosts sound based moves by 30% when used.

Toxtricity learns Boomburst for this application, but also gets a signature move called Overdrive that also qualifies as a sound move - except its Electric type and STAB.

*Throat Spray is found somewhere in Motostoke.

Yes. My Toxtricity does have Punk Rock as an ability. So, what do you suggest as a moveset to get for him? Also, would be great if you can help out with the rest of the team thanks 🙂