Guess Who's Back?!

Cool Girl

Hello. My name is Cool Girl. I joined Reborn in 2015 because I loved playing the game so much. I have been playing Pokémon since I was four years old and started with Emerald.

I had to take a break because I was so busy with acting and university stuff. But, guess what? I’m back and ready to rumble. I’ve been doing a lot of great things. Right now, I’m a university student and I do journalism and acting. I am a communication major with an emphasis in media hoping to soon be a double-major in acting with a minor in professional writing with an emphasis in journalism. I hope that once I graduate with a bachelor degree to get my master degree someday.

I hope that once I graduate to be able to work in media and be able to act. I hope to be an actress and journalist while teaching in community college.

It’s very nice to meet you guys and I really hope to get to know you guys more! 🙂 Be sure to check out my "About Me" page on my profile! 🙂 

• Like 2