Wispy ruins badge doors and the lost castle (V12)

sharonho1215

I have opened the door to battle Gastly in the Wispy ruins already however I still couldn't head to the end of the lost castle. The gate is still there blocking my way (The one that says 'only when my truth is fully discovered will the final shackle be destroyed'). Anyone knows why that's the case? Thanks

15 hours ago, Paperblade said:

Have you opened all 9 badge doors?

Well I tried to go through the Wispy ruins again and I only found 8 doors. I don't know which door I am missing. I thought I saw before someone say that the gastly door won't open if I haven't opened all the other 8 doors? I am not sure about that. Am I correct that there are only 2 entrances into Wispy ruins? (one in the Goldenleaf city statue and one in Wispy path)

44 minutes ago, sharonho1215 said:

Well I tried to go through the Wispy ruins again and I only found 8 doors. I don't know which door I am missing. I thought I saw before someone say that the gastly door won't open if I haven't opened all the other 8 doors? I am not sure about that. Am I correct that there are only 2 entrances into Wispy ruins? (one in the Goldenleaf city statue and one in Wispy path)

Yeah this is accurate

Do you have access to Strength yet? One of the doors is behind the Strength puzzle