[CLOSED] looking for dusk stone and togepi/togetic + shiny stone

Nadhira

hello, i really want a togekiss and chandelure on my party and i want one to get me started on breeding, a shiny stone for togetic would be highly appreciated as well.

nature, ivs and ability/moves don't matter as much as long as they're female since i plan to breed. i can trade back a heartscale, pp up, or 4-6iv eevee, cleffa, cutiefly, swirlix, misdreavus, ralts, larvesta, nidoran and others, most have egg moves and/or decent natures. thank you!

Edited by Nadhira
i got everything

2 hours ago, Siv said:

If you're still in need I could breed a Togepi for you?

Yes, that'd be great! I know the gender ratio is skewed but I'd really appreciate a female since I don't have a ditto yet.

Edited by Nadhira

3 hours ago, Nadhira said:

Yes, that'd be great! I know the gender ratio is skewed but I'd really appreciate a female since I don't have a ditto yet.

What timezone are you in? When are you available?

I'm in +1 and it's 23 over here so I'm just about headed off to bed, but I'll be on tomorrow if you're on and can trade you a female and male Togekiss with solid IVs for your own breeding purposes, if you're interested.

4 minutes ago, Siv said:

What timezone are you in? When are you available?

I'm in +1 and it's 23 over here so I'm just about headed off to bed, but I'll be on tomorrow if you're on and can trade you a female and male Togekiss with solid IVs for your own breeding purposes, if you're interested.

My timezone is GMT+7 and I'll be on again about 12 hours from now or a similar time tomorrow.

Edited by Nadhira