how to get back save file data

Houndoom314

The easiest way to find your last save file is to look for a file named Game.rxdata, located in a folder referencing Pokémon Reborn, which is the one read by the game itself when you start it. If you don't find it, you can still search for older saves, which will have the same ending (.rxdata) and iirc a name consisting in your PC name, the badges your PC had when saved, and the time played, I think.

Keep in mind that other games may also use Game.rxdata savefiles (e.g. I know Rejuvenation does, and probably any game made with RPG Maker) so make sure the file you found is in the Pokémon Reborn Folder.

On 12/16/2019 at 5:43 PM, kithas said:

The easiest way to find your last save file is to look for a file named Game.rxdata, located in a folder referencing Pokémon Reborn, which is the one read by the game itself when you start it. If you don't find it, you can still search for older saves, which will have the same ending (.rxdata) and iirc a name consisting in your PC name, the badges your PC had when saved, and the time played, I think.

Keep in mind that other games may also use Game.rxdata savefiles (e.g. I know Rejuvenation does, and probably any game made with RPG Maker) so make sure the file you found is in the Pokémon Reborn Folder.

Here is a visual of what is described in the above IF you're playing on Windows 10:

Spoiler

WUPgYoZ.png