Any Pokémon game with the Gen 8 bois?

Dohr

I've been wanting to create the "all time favourites" team just for fun, the thing is that my favourite Pokémon of all time is non other than... Corviknight! That bird flew right into my heart leaving Empeleon at 2nd place. The thing is, i can't get a Corviknight in Pokémon Reborn nor i'll ever will. So do you guys know any game where i can make my dreams come true and use that majestic birb? 

• Global Mods

Well, since sword and shield have been out less than a month and introduced a lot of new items and abilities that would need to be coded to implement properly, and work could only really start on that after the games were out, so I'm guessing it's a bit soon for anything like that. However, to my knowledge Rejuvenation should be implementing Gen 8 Pokemon in a future version, since there's still probably another 4 to go before it's complete.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

another 4 to go before it's complete.

holy cow! the game is already so long, what moer is there left to do besides story,  final gyms and elite four? I mean im super pumped but dang

14 hours ago, Dohr said:

I've been wanting to create the "all time favourites" team just for fun, the thing is that my favourite Pokémon of all time is non other than... Corviknight! That bird flew right into my heart leaving Empeleon at 2nd place. The thing is, i can't get a Corviknight in Pokémon Reborn nor i'll ever will. So do you guys know any game where i can make my dreams come true and use that majestic birb? 

I know a game! Two even!

They are called Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield.
Really nice games with overworld pokemon and stuff.

• Hmm 1

• 3 weeks later...