Gardevoir and the 6 month attempt to beat it

Hi everyone, so I would really like some help beating this gardevoir as I have been stuck trying to beat it for months now, I've tried a whole combination of teams to try and beat it and I honestly cant, I'd really appreciate if someone could help me and beat it for me using any combination of the pokemon I have in my save. All help will be greatly appreciated:(<3 x x
The folder with my save data that my friend uploaded for me https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z2ImnpktR3vsXN8Yq6hnNt67BQ_z1agE

Edited by FelicityWivani

Sylveon+Primarina for me. Sylveon is defensive focus and wasn’t being targeted. Primarina could take hits. Spam ultra potion with Sylveon on Primarina, Primarina did more damage. You just need something that can take a hit from Gardevoir.

5 hours ago, FelicityWivani said:

Just an update for you all, I accidentally deleted my entire save file and need to start from scratch:)))))))))))

Use the save file you posted online here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z2ImnpktR3vsXN8Yq6hnNt67BQ_z1agE and paste it in your save folder.

Also if you are struggling, there is a berry seller in town so you can buy anti-sleep berries, Gardevoir opens with a Dark Z-Move and targets pokemon weak to it, so you can use a Ghost pokemon in the frontline so she WILL attack it in the first turn, Raltz will cast sleep in your remaining pokemon, the equipped berry will wake him up and then he will be able to Curse/Poison/Burn/Perish Song the Gardevoir.

That battle isn't about power or speed, it's a puzzle that the game gives you all the tools to solve.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Lord C said:

Use the save file you posted online here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z2ImnpktR3vsXN8Yq6hnNt67BQ_z1agE and paste it in your save folder.

Also if you are struggling, there is a berry seller in town so you can buy anti-sleep berries, Gardevoir opens with a Dark Z-Move and targets pokemon weak to it, so you can use a Ghost pokemon in the frontline so she WILL attack it in the first turn, Raltz will cast sleep in your remaining pokemon, the equipped berry will wake him up and then he will be able to Curse/Poison/Burn/Perish Song the Gardevoir.

That battle isn't about power or speed, it's a puzzle that the game gives you all the tools to solve.

Thankyou so much for your help x

14 hours ago, Lord C said:

Where do I paste the file as it's still not letting me access my save x

I've sorted it and beaten gardevoir, thankyou all so much

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, FelicityWivani said:

I've sorted it and beaten gardevoir, thankyou all so much

Nice. I really loved how the cutscene followed before her next battle with the Final Endeavor music playing and you all ''Let's send the witch back to hell!''

By the way, I recommend you have a fast electric Pokemon and something with Prankster ready for what's to come. You aren't far-off from the Grand Dream Tournament, the battles will have a limit of 3 pokemon and the third opponent of the first round will kind of outspeed whatever you have, so it'd be good to cast some debuffs on him.

32 minutes ago, Lord C said:

Nice. I really loved how the cutscene followed before her next battle with the Final Endeavor music playing and you all ''Let's send the witch back to hell!''

By the way, I recommend you have a fast electric Pokemon and something with Prankster ready for what's to come. You aren't far-off from the Grand Dream Tournament, the battles will have a limit of 3 pokemon and the third opponent of the first round will kind of outspeed whatever you have, so it'd be good to cast some debuffs on him.

I would think my steamroller scolipede + zebstrika would be a good combo