Amaria killing me. Need a roserade or bulbasaur

Gham

Title said it, I have zero grass types and my search for a wild Roselia and a Bulbasaur with decent IV's has killed me.

I've found two Bulbasaur's and yet when I look at what breeding partners in my PC I have for a Bulbasaur they also have crap stats. I could trade a riolu for it; its the one from the egg event so good IVs and vie trained its EV's to 252 in SPa and SD.  

(also literally any decent spare grass types will do but I have the venesaurite and z-ring which is why this is specific)

Also After watching that cut scene with Amaria's suicide threats I'm extra depressed tonight-maybe just leave a funny joke fuck a grass type

Edited by hamfam000
Grammar

On 12/5/2019 at 9:18 PM, Souizen said:

I could toss you a 4 IV Contrarian Snivy if that's up your alley

I could do that! love that speed. also there is a trainer in the grand hall with one that always kills me so this would be poetic justice. Want it for the Riolu?Can get precise IV's if u want

If you are still struggling, why not try a Dry Skin Heliolisk? Dry Skin is good for underwater and thunder moves are OPest underwater. Only maybe for Swampert or Gastrodon you'll have to do something else. I don't know her full team, so, this is best help I can give you. 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 9:27 AM, Azzie said:

Amaria has nothing on her team that can touch Shedinja. 

Holy crap you are an evil genius I swear 🤣🤣. literally that brings back so many memories of Emerald its not even funny. its the swift swim ability that kills me and tbh I don't like using items from focus slash to revives to cheese it so I might just do that

On 12/6/2019 at 8:58 AM, BRS swag said:

If you are still struggling, why not try a Dry Skin Heliolisk? Dry Skin is good for underwater and thunder moves are OPest underwater. Only maybe for Swampert or Gastrodon you'll have to do something else. I don't know her full team, so, this is best help I can give you. 

That's plenty helpful thank you. my real issue rn is mega swampert and starmie which are OP cause swift swim. my speed boost Scolipede cant touch starmie and swampert slays but I think you might be on to something for the rest of the team- know where to find one?

Edited by hamfam000

18 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

You could always change the field

Nincada is in wasteland in rock smash rocks

Heliolisk is in the dessert

Check my signature in the spoiler first link for location guide

That's actually how I beat it. Traded with an amazing person from here for a Serperior and used Gardevior's misty terrain to remove boosts. preceded to sweep np. Will now be going for a Nincada for safety tho. You are wonderful

Edited by hamfam000