Thank You Reborn Dev Team

Silversixx

I only heard about Reborn a few days ago.  I am on my third day playing, and my entire idea of Pokemon has been forever changed.  I'm 27 years old, and as much as I would like, the mainline pokemon games just do not do it for me anymore.  There is no challenge in Sword and Shield at all, even with self imposed difficulty increases.  For years I have dreamed of a Pokemon game that would push the series to its absolute limits. A pokemon game made for adults, where victory is far from a certainty.  Reborn is so much more than that.  It is better than anything I have ever dreamed of for a Pokemon game. The love and attention to detail that went into this game shows from the very start.  All the dialogue in the mainline games is subpar at best, but Pokemon Reborn's characters feel so real and full of personality.  Every time I turn a corner it seems like there is a new event to be discovered.  The battles themselves have helped me reach new heights as a trainer I never even thought possible.  Over coming obstacles that seem impossible at first makes me feel like I actually accomplished something.  I am not even far into the game at all yet, I only just beat the third gym, but this is already by far the most fun and memorable experiences I have had with a pokemon game by a long shot.   The music in the game is awesome as well, I look forward to hearing the new soundtrack every time I enter a new area.  Honestly, the team behind this game should be the ones making the mainline pokemon games, GameFreaks titles do not even come close to what they have put out in my honest opinion.  I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who put in the hard work to make a dream come true for pokemon fans around the world.  I do not know how I never heard of Reborn until recently, but I am glad I found it eventually.  Thanks again Reborn Team, you have truly blessed this world with your beautiful and amazing game!

• Like 9