Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

Chaos

We, the Consume Candy Corporation will be launching our special yacht trip to Bakerland, the land of BREAD, in addition to our extensive collection of vacation packages. To commemorate our launch, we will offer a 50% discount to those who register for our first trip,making the price at least one-tenth of any packages.  We will be taking a detour to Fog Island, Dumont, then to Bakerland to avoid the Red Lotus.  Departure date will be made known to registrants after maximum ship capacity is reached though we expect it to be as soon as in a week's time. Our cruiser will have all the amenities you could think of including a bread room. We will be setting sail on the luxury cruise Dauntless. If you are interested in partaking this trip with us, please notify us of your interest below and tell me your name personally. Additionally, please join the discord server below to prepare for your trip.

https://discord.gg/RYHjZ9K

Passengers 

1. Bazaro

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4

4. Nickcrash

5. Nicki 

6. Newt

7. Arch

8. Lykoshand

9. Alistair

10. Amine

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi

15. Aldo

16. Astra

17. Lia

18. Hypurr

19. Crimsondragon

20. Sailboat inferior

21. Jelly

22. Candy

23. Scammer Divergent

24. Caimie

25. Sopheria

26. Digitalamber

27. Yin

28. Seal

🏘 An Overview of Mafia 🏘

Spoiler

If you still read this, I congratulate you. I want you to know that I love you and that you are fabulous.

🏘 Factions 🏘

Spoiler

Town - Kill everybody you don't like.

Mafia - Kill everybody you don't like.

Third party - Kill everybody you hate.

🏘 Important Notes 🏘

Spoiler

Please prepare sufficient water for your journey. We are very concerned about our passengers' health. 

🏘 Roles 🏘

Spoiler

Passengers - Useless mooks who will flock to free things. They should be more careful of scams.

Captain - The magnificent, powerful, wise captain of the ship. He looks a bit off.

Bread - Holy angels sent to protect all of mankind. They provide you will carbohydrate.. Very important.

Water - Don't go near water or you will get wet. You could also get hypothermia.

The ship - A normal ship. It looks alive though.

🏘 Rules 🏘

Spoiler

You are free to do whatever you want.

Please do not push somebody off the ship.

@Seal Git back here

Nobody votes me and gets away with it

@Candy eat you

@Roswell @DigitalAmber @Astra125 @Jelly @Walpurgis @Corso

I will give you bread and water

You need not worry about our services. We prepare the best available and have obtained all the necessary documents and qualifications.

Our roles and ideas are all completely unique ™️ and can not be found anywhere else. We offer the best of the best.

image.png.12a881fb711bbbebe82d889e9162c58b.png

• Haha 1