Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Zorua event? (solved xD)

Babylonian Queen

Question

I know this has been asked a lot, and I've read every post I've come across (and watched every vid I can find) and I'm still non the wiser. 

I started a new game and I've currently just beaten Shelly and am about to take on Shade. I've heard you can get Zorua this early on, but then other sources say its only post-renovation. So I'm pretty confused. I know its the Disguised Corey sidequest (I activated it on my main save which is up to Adrienn), and I also know its gotta be night and windy too? I've headed to Coreys Gym, the place where Helioptile appears, both gang hideouts and nothing. Can you actually get Zorua this early on, in episode 18 or not? And what are the conditions and location if so? 

EDIT: I got it to start by making it a clear night, not windy. I also found it a second time by the protein house in Peridot, but now I have no clue where it went. 

Okay, I found it. Took a while of searching, and more vids, but it was in the apartment next to the magma gangs hideout. Again, clear night. 

On another note... how do I find it post-renovation? Just curious XD

Screenshot (1).png

1 answer to this question

On 12/4/2019 at 6:19 PM, Zoroark18 said:

I know this has been asked a lot, and I've read every post I've come across (and watched every vid I can find) and I'm still non the wiser. 

I started a new game and I've currently just beaten Shelly and am about to take on Shade. I've heard you can get Zorua this early on, but then other sources say its only post-renovation. So I'm pretty confused. I know its the Disguised Corey sidequest (I activated it on my main save which is up to Adrienn), and I also know its gotta be night and windy too? I've headed to Coreys Gym, the place where Helioptile appears, both gang hideouts and nothing. Can you actually get Zorua this early on, in episode 18 or not? And what are the conditions and location if so? 

EDIT: I got it to start by making it a clear night, not windy. I also found it a second time by the protein house in Peridot, but now I have no clue where it went. 

Okay, I found it. Took a while of searching, and more vids, but it was in the apartment next to the magma gangs hideout. Again, clear night. 

On another note... how do I find it post-renovation? Just curious XD

Screenshot (1).png

I actually just did this post-renovation quest style like today. Basically during any time, I think I did it in the day, you go to Corey's gym, basement of renovated black stream factory, and which ever hideout you didn't join.

In all three locations once Zora notices you he runs away except for the third where you battle him @ level 30

• Like 2