Aurora Veil

Boomerzoomer

9 hours ago, Boomerzoomer said:

What level does Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales learn Aurora Veil in this game? I got it to lvl 55 and nothing so far, and move re-learner hasn't helped either.

NInetales doesn't learn Aurora Veil without a TM. If you want to get a pokemon with Aurora Veil, Aurorous (shadow) is a good choice if you can get to it.

Edited by Crimson_Mc_Black

10 hours ago, Boomerzoomer said:

What level does Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales learn Aurora Veil in this game? I got it to lvl 55 and nothing so far, and move re-learner hasn't helped either.

I think I see what's going on here. In Sword and Shield, there are a good handful of pokemon capable of learning Aurora Veil by level up, including Alolan Vulpix at Lv. 44. However, Rejuvenation V12 was released roughly four and a half months before SwSh, and thus uses the UsUm learnlists, where nothing could learn Aurora Veil naturally and had to rely on the TM to actually add the move to their set. And since the TM isn't available to the player at all yet, the classic Alolatales set is impossible to pull off (without using Debug Mode) until V13 is finally released.

As Crimson pointed out, there is a Shadow Pokemon with Aurora Veil as one of its Purification moves (seriously, how was Aurorus unable to learnt he move in the first place???), but it's pretty late game in our current build. You need to be able to Dive in the overworld to get access to it, and that doesn't come online until after the 13th Gym! 

Sorry about the inconvenience. 😓