Claydol Crest errorlog

kithas

Recently I taught my Claydol Solar Beam/Hyper Beam just to take advantage of the Crest, and sometimes (with both of them, and not always) I got this error message: 

Spoiler

---------------------------
Pokemon Rejuvenation
---------------------------
[Pokemon Rejuvenation V12]
Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_AI:6865:in `pbRoughDamage'
PokeBattle_Battler:7142:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:5046:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:5045:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:5045:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4694:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4693:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:4693:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4681:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:4702:in `pbStartBattleCore'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\Kithas\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation\errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.

Then I hit accept and the game resumes normally. Also, sometimes the foes just skip their turn after that. It's not a fatal error, it doesn't always happen and the battle usually resumes just the same, but it's there.

Hm, this a bit interesting. In unpatched versions of V12, Flora!Ryaland's claydol kept getting its turned skipped, resulting in what was intended to be a massive threat being a breather 'mon instead. Makes me wonder if it had tried to use one of the big Beams, and got caught in its own bug... 🤔

The fun part (at least for me) is that I actually got the move right, I mean, the message was after the animation was shown, and the damage was taken (in some cases, even after my party had gotten their exp. points.

That just means that, if it is a variant of the same bug, it only negatively affects the AI's side of the field. The fact that the error message popped up after all was said and done suggests that's it's probably something different after all, however...

Yeah, that's what I find it strange. It seems to affect the AI's decision-making or something. It popped up even times there wasn't any decision to make, as in at the end of some battle or something like that.