Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Inquiries about leveling.

KuroItachi

Question

I am done with the story as far as the last release is done and I need to grind some pokemon levels and evs or ivs (I have not gone around that to find which is which after so many years) and I was wondering where can I easily get good exp and mainly sp. atk up for a snivy I got some time ago from a mystery gift. Any ideas?

5 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, KuroItachi said:

I am done with the story as far as the last release is done and I need to grind some pokemon levels and evs or ivs (I have not gone around that to find which is which after so many years) and I was wondering where can I easily get good exp and mainly sp. atk up for a snivy I got some time ago from a mystery gift. Any ideas?

Where r in in game roughly

Grandhall for EXP

I'm not sure about the most efficient ways to get experience. I usually stick to the Grandhall trainers (look here for who gives you the most experience and money) / Clown Indra for lower levels and my Pickup army for higher levels (by selling the stuff and buying Rare Candy).

IVs are not something you can train, those are more like the "genetics" of your Pokemon. Mr. Seacrest's Garden  is a good place to train Sp.Atk EVs.

I was wondering where can I easily get good exp and mainly sp. atk up for a snivy I got some time ago from a mystery gift. Any ideas?

Theoretically, everything gives Sp. Atk. because of the Power Lens; the lens grants an 8 point EV Boost to Sp. Atk. This applies even if the mon you knock out doesn't grant Sp. Atk at all. To provide context, if you knock out a Woobat, which gives off only 1 Speed EV with the Power Lens equipped, it will yield 8 Sp. Atk EVs and 1 Speed EV. As for EXP, Clown Indra at the circus and the Grand Hall trainers are still the best for that.

On 12/3/2019 at 12:21 AM, Scyl said:

Theoretically, everything gives Sp. Atk. because of the Power Lens; the lens grants an 8 point EV Boost to Sp. Atk.  

This. Then just buy an ev reset disc for the evs you don't want and use a different power item to level up rest of the evs.