Are you guys going to play from zero?

Krellian

Hello guys, Krellian here!

So, we are all waiting for Episode 19 to be released (anxiously, to add 🙂 ), but there is something in my mind lately...

If i remember correctly, there was some changes at the intro when the desert episode was released (the whole train scene) but i can't be sure if there was on early episodes (i dont know if im making any sense, but bear with me).

To make things short, i want to know your opinion between: do i use my already "episode 19 ready" game file, or you guys wanna have the experience to play the WHOLE game from scratch? I mean, it will be the COMPLETE game, without pauses, anymore changes and the whole story ready to be seen! What do you guys say? Leave your thoughts below 🙂

PS: I hope you are well Amy! We all wish you good recovery!

PSS: We could have some more juicy spoilers for the hype train, dont you think? 😆|

PSSS: I just hope this last episode answers something ive always been wandering... what truly happened to Florinia so she became the way she is? 🤔