Igglybuff quest?

Hannelore

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post so sorry if I get it wrong!

I have the latest version of Reborn and I'm playing it; I'm currently about to leave for Apophyll and realised I didn't trigger the Igglybuff quest. Is it too late to do so? I've talked to the lady and tried entering the house below the alley across from her house but nothing happens (I think that's the right one?). It's about 8.30pm as I thought I read somewhere it had to be night to trigger the event.

Thanks 🙂 

I'd like to know as well. 
I've talked to the woman and gotten shouted at to get out because she's had one Pokemon stolen and is frantic to protect the second but when I tried to enter the building where the Meteor thieves are supposed to be it was empty. 

Granted it was on unreal time as the follower version came with the mod pack pre-installed and at first it didn't catch my notice. I've since deleted it. I believe the unreal time was after midnight. Does that not count as night?
Does unreal time night not count?

Am I too late? I'm farther than the OP, I'm in Iolia Valley grinding outside Luna's cavern (I'm not gonna leave to try it again until I've completed the Luna gym battle and whatever other event might be here, it's just too far without fly, really hoping I don't have to wait much longer for that).

Spoiler

That last attempt I described was after the El/Arceus event when the Reborn City side of the Grand Gates open and Adrienn realizes they've been frozen in time for ten years. 

Edited by Verge Of Chaos