What level does Sylveon learn Misty Terrain?

Rogue822

2 minutes ago, MegaMew said:

Sylveon learns Misty Terrain at level 29. If you're already past that level, you can take a Heart Scale to the Move Tutor in Sheridan Village.

ah that sucks. I can't go back until i beat this and misty terrain is apparently the best way to beat it so rip. going to have to mess around since i can't even train other pokemon where i'm at.

2 hours ago, MegaMew said:

Sylveon learns Misty Terrain at level 29. If you're already past that level, you can take a Heart Scale to the Move Tutor in Sheridan Village.

Sheridan Village doesn't sound familiar, I don't believe I've been but there is also a move re-learner in the Onix Ward. She's the girl with the lost house key which can be found in the track rearranging area of the rail net inside the north wall just a few feet from the entrance. The exact location is marked by a jagged dark spot and requires Rock Smash. 
FYI: When you return the key she gives you a free Heart Scale out of gratitude. 

I wasn't able to evolve my Sylveon until the 40's (damn happiness evolution) so I had to use her to get Moonblast, Covet (for future Heart Scale and MooMoo Milk farming) Draining Kiss AND Misty Terrain. 

Edited by Verge Of Chaos

43 minutes ago, Verge Of Chaos said:

Sheridan Village doesn't sound familiar, I don't believe I've been but there is also a move re-learner in the Onix Ward. She's the girl with the lost house key which can be found in the track rearranging area of the rail net inside the north wall just a few feet from the entrance. The exact location is marked by a jagged dark spot and requires Rock Smash. 
FYI: When you return the key she gives you a free Heart Scale out of gratitude. 

I wasn't able to evolve my Sylveon until the 40's (damn happiness evolution) so I had to use her to get Moonblast, Covet (for future Heart Scale and MooMoo Milk farming) Draining Kiss AND Misty Terrain. 

As this is the forum for Pokémon Rejuvenation, I think OP will find Sheridan Village (or the Commercial District of GDC) more accessible than Onyx Ward in Reborn City haha

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kithas said:

As this is the forum for Pokémon Rejuvenation, I think OP will find Sheridan Village (or the Commercial District of GDC) more accessible than Onyx Ward in Reborn City haha

Oh gosh, apologies. 
I found this thread in the recent threads box so had no idea where it was located. 

5 hours ago, Rogue822 said:

Currently stuck in a spot where misty terrain is necessary but i haven't trained up the sylveon i have so i was wondering if i'm pretty much stuck or if it learns misty terrain past level 74.

Question, are you at 

Spoiler

Rift Gardevoir's fight? Cause if so, I was going through similar trouble, wanted Misty Terrain but couldn't time travel to a move reminder, though I found a different solution: Rift Gardevoir will open with a DARK Z-Move prioritizing whoever is weak to her. So you can open with something like a GHOST type to bait her and your second pokemon can be something with Toxic, Curse, Perish Song or whatever to use on her so she'd eventually die. The partner Raltz and Kirlias will always use Dream Kiss on whoever is awake so you should have Chesto berries equipped to counter that and a lot of spares for that fight. There is a chesto berry seller in Hiyoshi City

9 minutes ago, Lord C said:

Question, are you at 

Reveal hidden contents

Rift Gardevoir's fight? Cause if so, I was going through similar trouble, wanted Misty Terrain but couldn't time travel to a move reminder, though I found a different solution: Rift Gardevoir will open with a DARK Z-Move prioritizing whoever is weak to her. So you can open with something like a GHOST type to bait her and your second pokemon can be something with Toxic, Curse, Perish Song or whatever to use on her so she'd eventually die. The partner Raltz and Kirlias will always use Dream Kiss on whoever is awake so you should have Chesto berries equipped to counter that and a lot of spares for that fight. There is a chesto berry seller in Hiyoshi City

Yeah, I ended up having a seed that gives the trick room effect so i put it on mawile and i paired it with noivern, took out ralts with iron head + hurricane, took out kirlia with iron head + stone edge from lycanroc after noivern got one shot, afterwards i just went through all of my pokemon until sylveon was the last one and just barely beat gardevoir. Round 2 was nothing compared to that.  That definitely took a lot of messing around though and even when i started using the seed it took me a few resets to get the right starting pair to wipe out ralts immediately. Training my sylveon on nothing but level 60s in the city was so slow but worth it in the end.

Edited by Rogue822

I sincerely feel the biggest problem with that fight is that you are locked in an area with limited access. Normally in the game you'd be able to travel a bit and get some pokemon or items to counter the situation at hand, but at that part you can't do that. I can very easily imagine an unlucky player that finds itself locked there with no versatility in items or pokemon to beat that battle.

Later in the story i decided to get misty terrain then retry a fight since i keep losing still, i'm falling in love with misty terrain, + calm mind and hyper voice on sylveon. Think my sylveon just 1v6'ed this fight as soon as i got misty terrain and figured out a strategy. But i'm playing on casual difficulty and still struggling so the 1v6 probably isn't as impressive,

Edited by Rogue822

7 hours ago, Rogue822 said:

Later in the story i decided to get misty terrain then retry a fight since i keep losing still, i'm falling in love with misty terrain, + calm mind and hyper voice on sylveon. Think my sylveon just 1v6'ed this fight as soon as i got misty terrain and figured out a strategy. But i'm playing on casual difficulty and still struggling so the 1v6 probably isn't as impressive,

I also fell in love with Misty Terrain by using the tanky/recovery build on Clefable, it actually saved my butt a lot of times in V12 since I trained it.