V12.1 Savefile Troubleshooting

Charon

I hate to ask this, but would it be possible for anyone to alter my savefile to put me at the first possible save opportunity after all the battles and cutscenes at Eclysia Skyview? I’m running the game through Wine on a Mac, so I can get pretty bad slowdown/crashing issues if scripts (like, say, cutscenes) drag on too long, and I’ve gone through these sets of battles multiple times already. I get partway through the Delpha cutscene after the Skyview transforms, only to have it give me an “The script is taking too long. The game will restart.” error before saving in the middle of the cutscene and crashing. Obviously if I load it from there the cutscene won’t continue, so I’m stuck and have to continue from my backup before the battles.

I’d try again with more system resources freed up after closing my internet browser, but frankly I’m sick and tired of doing these battles over and over again, it's not fun anymore, so I’d rather try this first. I can watch someone do an LP of the cutscene on Youtube or something, I just don’t want to do it again.

If I should be posting this elsewhere, please let me know. I couldn't find a specific troubleshooting thread for Rejuvenation, just the forum section for Reborn troubleshooting.

Game.rxdata