I made a low-qualty animation.

Kunisada

[ MV: Finale of the Fairytale ]

So, I made a low-qualty animation here. Actually, i already posted it in Facebook. But i wanna share it here.
I took inspiration from the Arc when the MC trapped in the world of fairytale (It's Foreverland, right? CMIIW) with Lin also sneaked in.

I uploaded it at my status. But looks like no one saw it.

It's 30% Animation and 70% Editing. And you still call it animation?
Yeah, so is Earth and Water.
Oh ya. The music I used is "Battle- Titanium" the battle them of Titania. (I do not own the music)
I got it from Reborn Battle Music Pack. You can get it here https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32981-reborne18-and-rejuvenationv12-battle-music-packs/

I'm really drowned to the story of Pokemon Reborn. And maan, I really need to control my excitement before I annoy someone even more. :')

"Once upon a time, there was a lost wanderer. He was tired and wounded, trapped end got in the land of fairy, Foreverland. Until a holy sword of lighshard fell after him.
Sword of the holy lightshard~
Shining upon the tired soul~
Sword of the holy lightshard~
Shining brightly upon your hope~
He got a power from a shining lightshard, a power that came with responsibility. He accepted the quest to defeat the Mistress Evil, Lin.
Alongside his pals...
> Thermias the Dragon
> Vermilia the Princess
> Aigis the Knight
> Zora the Dark Sorcerer
> Tirta the Aqua Horseman
> Kaminari the Forest Spirit
They wondered across the fairy land of Foreverland, to defeat the swarming evil."

"Lin and her gargoyle dragon have been defeated. Now it's the turn to the hero back to his world. 
The guradian knight of Foreverland, Titania, made a final test. If the hero win, she'll open the gate back to his real world and grant him a badge of hero of Foreverland. 
Will he be able to finish his final trial?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Will our valiant warrior and his fellow braves manage to overcome the iron red knight?

Will his heart's blood flow as well as his cape? Stay tuned to find out!

In all seriousness thanks for this. Even if its just a sketch its cool to see those scene like that. Hope you do more!

• Thanks 1