An Intro!

heart

Hey! I've played pokemon reborn for a while, picking it up putting it back down, resetting, etc, and i've stalked these forums for a while lol

Just decided to make an account! In game, I'm stuck on Serra rn 😭

I've really loved this game, and pokemon fan games (mostlyrom hacks) have been a fairly big part of my life. Tbh it gets a bit edgy every so often, but the gameplay, overall story, and progression is wonderful in this game! also the inclusion of lgbt characters is really nice.

Tbh this game kinda inspires me to try making my own :3c

Fave type: Fairy

Edited by heart
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the community, Avani! 😄
Don't forget to read the Guidelines, and don't feel shy to ask.

Stuck on Serra, eh? Special-attacker fire will do a thing for her. Don't give up! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________
I'm Kunisada, a wanderer who wanders with my pal, Thermias the Charizard
trainercard-Kunisada.png.2c7bec27892479301a5ce66b9eb9cacd.png

2 hours ago, heart said:

In game, I'm stuck on Serra rn

Pssst...

Use Nature Power. Tis good.

Or use a sturdy Graveler with Magnitude to shatter those pesky mirrors and take her toys away.

Don't do both of those things though. That won't work at all.

Yeah, i just beat her! Arcanine + a revive and a lemonade tore through half of her team, with a blastoise from the wasteland taking down her sandslash with aura sphere and her ninetales with flash cannon! i had to box my starter meganium tho 😞

"Mirror, mirror, on the field,

Who shalt this fractured power wield?"
-The Mirror Arena honestly still has my favorite Field Effect Intro to date, so I kinda respect Serra for showcasing it. Fair warning, though- the Exp. Curve and Level Curve don't match up well at all after her Gym, so you should probably expect to be a bit underlevelled for a while... 😅

Anyway, welcome to this incredulous land we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the forum Guidelines, feel free to check out everything we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!