Help me create the perfect ice type team!

Dohr

Hey guys! so as you can see by the title i'm trying to create the best possible non-legendary/mythical ice type team. I KNOW! Ice team is considered to be the worst type ever... But i don't know, i just love ice/snow and cold! So just for the fun of it i want to create an ice type team... BUT... Considering i'm not really good at Pokémon and this game is not easy at all i could use some advice/tips on which pokémon to use and/or what moves to use on each pokémon. Thank you in advance! Any help appreciated.

shamless plug but uhh. try this for some ideas

i will say a couple of things here though. 1. Vanilluxe is underestimated as all hell 2. cryogonal is amazing early with dual screens, freeze dry and later aurora veil 3. Frost Rotom is amazing in doubles paired with mamoswine 4. Avalugg's wide guard can be very helpful in doubles. especially hardy's gym.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, MachoPony said:

shamless plug but uhh. try this for some ideas

i will say a couple of things here though. 1. Vanilluxe is underestimated as all hell 2. cryogonal is amazing early with dual screens, freeze dry and later aurora veil 3. Frost Rotom is amazing in doubles paired with mamoswine 4. Avalugg's wide guard can be very helpful in doubles. especially hardy's gym.

Thank you! That is helpful! I was thinking about Weavile, Mamoswine and Walrein to be on the team, i wasn't sure about the others tho... 

Alolan Ninetales because Snow Warning and Aurora Veil is great, Walrein with Toxic, Protect, Substitute, and Blizzard because screw people who want to have fun, Mamoswine with Ice Shard and Earthquake to deal with pesky whatevers. Glaceon has the strongest Blizzard possible, and has the bonus of being the bestest Pokemon of all time. Alolan Sandslash with Slush Rush can abuse the heck of of hail to smash the opponent with silliness. Frost Rotom has great stats and has Blizbolt to boot. Froslass is similar, but with a normal and fighting immunity tossed in. Abomasnow can be another good hail setter as well.

• Thanks 1