Struggling with Glass Workstation. Pls help

Bladed_Zephyr

This is my first post here so sorry if I messed anything up

So I played Pokemon Reborn a while ago and got up to the Glass Workstation. I got to the part where you battle Shelly and Cain, but I always end up losing to them or in the battle right after them. After trying to configure my team and trying over and over again, I kinda just gave up. I can back a few months later (life and stuff happened so I didn't get to play for awhile) and I'm still having trouble. This is the team I was currently running/training I would lead with ferrothorn and metagross.

Here are the movesets I have for them currently: 

Infernape: Ability: Iron First

Moves: Brick Break, Flamethrower, Fake out, Acrobatics

Metagross: Ability: Light Metal

Moves: Bullet Punch, Zen Headbutt, Meteor Mash, Brick Break

Magnezone: Ability: Analytic

Moves: Flash Cannon, Light Screen, Thunder Wave, Discharge

Swampert: Ability: Damp

Moves: Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Waterfall, Ice Punch

Ferrothorn: Ability: Iron Barbs

Moves: Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Gyro Ball, Power Whip

Mimikyu: Ability: Disguise

Moves: Play Rough, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond

RebornTeam.thumb.png.a27f54ff44763d2f14ac7bdc667f4da0.png

I'm not sure if I can actually beat those battles with this team but these are pokemon I have on reserve, Most of them range from levels 50 - 80 ish.

RebornBoxedMons.thumb.png.44e7e62e6ca3b0bcd919b22b7d34f1f2.png

Any suggestions/recommendations would be helpful and greatly appreciated. I am willing to train up any new pokemon if I need to. Thanks for reading!

if i remenber right this fight is PAINFUL but manageable give more level's for your infernape, and temporaly box zone for another pokemon i personaly think you can bring on garchomp or rhydon.
  I would suggest that you open up with infernape and rhydon ( eviolite maximun effort on atk and speed so you can try to outspeed marowak and OHKO ribombee ) eviolite will give you an enormous bulk and infernape can simple fake out ribombee and provided that you didn't miss your rock slide this ensures ribombee out and no sticky webs to slow down your team after that focus on one side of the battle , either infernape or rhydon can win that battle, the idea of bringing the garchomp its preaty much the same, rock slide your way through and make shure your oponent dont set any hazards the rest your team can handle with easily.

Thank you so much for the advice! I actually ended up replacing my mimikyu and magnezone with rhydon and garchomp and I got through the first two fights easily. The last one gave my some trouble but I managed to get through it. I ended up playing up to right before Hardy's gym and I think I have plenty of good mons to take him on. Thanks again!

Edited by Bladed_Zephyr