Exp and Money Farming Methods

So what are your methods of farming EXP. and money (Assuming you finished the current version)

For exp, i go to the audino trainer on Route 9. I know there is a higher level one in Hiyoshi city (past) but this Audino trainers Audino only use Healing Wish, meaning the Pokemon your trying to level up won't get completely boned by a secret power or something (GIVE ALL THE AUDINO TRAINERS HEALING WISH PLEASE THE OTHERS PISS ME OFF SO MUCH)

For money, i go to the EV trainers. a maxed level (85 currently) Persian, with payday and amulet coin nets me a bout $5,100+the amount they give you after the battle. it ain't much but its the best i can think of

48 minutes ago, kithas said:

There's always the "having a high level pickuper giving you expensive treats" tactic. But, yes, we need again the gourmet treat vendor near Sheridan 😞

Didn't he sell Rare candies as well or am i thinking of another vendor?

There is a bug by switching from V 12 to V 11 when buying the EV reducing berries from the lost camp side quest. If you've rescued enough children, one of them will sell the EV reducing berries for 20ea in V 11. Due to their exclusivity and value, Jan made them cost a lot more in V 12 raising them to 600 each. By buying a ton in V 11 and then reselling them in V 12, you can make a nice amount of money to be able to buy all end game (current version) items such as the crests/fossils/rare candies to build your roster up faster.

However please don't exploit this ridiculously as you could just cheat and buy unlimited revives and healing items, which would take the fun and challenge out of the game. 

4 hours ago, SSJG Goku said:

There is a bug by switching from V 12 to V 11 when buying the EV reducing berries from the lost camp side quest. If you've rescued enough children, one of them will sell the EV reducing berries for 20ea in V 11. Due to their exclusivity and value, Jan made them cost a lot more in V 12 raising them to 600 each. By buying a ton in V 11 and then reselling them in V 12, you can make a nice amount of money to be able to buy all end game (current version) items such as the crests/fossils/rare candies to build your roster up faster.

However please don't exploit this ridiculously as you could just cheat and buy unlimited revives and healing items, which would take the fun and challenge out of the game. 

I mean, if you do this you might as well just cheat and use debug.