Adrienn and the Ruby Ring

Lucifer Morningstar

The title states my current position in the game. 

I'm on the Gossip Gardivior rescue mission and I've been given the choice of either agreeing or refusing to give the Ruby Ring to Adrienn. 
I've learned that every choice in this game has different effects on the plot (i.e different boss battles in different locations and different times certain items can be obtained). 
Whenever I'm stuck in the game I always turn to Google before creating a thread here but oddly, Google's not giving me anything on this choice. All it supplies is an old thread pertaining to a second Ruby Ring choice at a later point (which was also good to know but I don't need that right now).  

Would someone please be so kind as to tell me what the two outcomes of Adrienn's request for the ring are?

4 hours ago, Verge Of Chaos said:

The title states my current position in the game. 

I'm on the Gossip Gardivior rescue mission and I've been given the choice of either agreeing or refusing to give the Ruby Ring to Adrienn. 
I've learned that every choice in this game has different effects on the plot (i.e different boss battles in different locations and different times certain items can be obtained). 
Whenever I'm stuck in the game I always turn to Google before creating a thread here but oddly, Google's not giving me anything on this choice. All it supplies is an old thread pertaining to a second Ruby Ring choice at a later point (which was also good to know but I don't need that right now).  

Would someone please be so kind as to tell me what the two outcomes of Adrienn's request for the ring are?

Say yes when Adrienn asks for the Ruby Ring: -1 Cain, +1 Adrienn
Say no when Adrienn asks for the Ruby Ring: +1 Cain, -1 Adrienn

Info from here. For the "important" choices, Shade and Anna are probably the "good" ending requirements. Nobody knows for sure.