Co-op/party mod

Vanner

I Just want to know if is possible to make a mod for online or local Co-op play? Like in pokeone where you can get into a party with someone and then all battles are double battles. The second player doesn't need to move around, just control their pokemons in battle. A mod like this is possible?

Thank you. 

This could be a bit tricky to properly pull off, due to the fact that such a mod would require two different computers communicating with each other to even function. That's not even accounting for the fact that unlike thge Let's GO! games, Reborn and co. are already chalk full of Double Battles, many of which already have an allied NPC taking up the slot that the second player otherwise would've. And since there doesn't seem to be any code for Triple Battles, well... Let's just say the coding's gonna be a lot more complicated than the idea sounds on paper. 😓

This just is not possible like at all. It is a cool idea but I just dont think we could even create even if we had the manpower to as RMXP has limits. The best you could do is share a folder with someone to do a co op run by alternating who does what for a run. Hate to be the one to break news like that but it is what it is.

I see... thanks for the quick replies 😄 i like reborn a lot and i had so much fun playing co-op with my friends in pokeone that i thought... maybe we can do that in Reborn? But i understand that this is a little too much to ask 😅.

Thanks both of you!