Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

Hey so I've just beaten Adam and watched the Grand Dream Ball scenes, talked to Ren & co., and then flew out of the Tournament Stadium outside area to do some sidequests, but I seem to be unable to re-enter the Tournament Stadium to continue the game, I can't enter GDC (I think this is meant to be the case but I'll mention it anyway) and I can't catch the train from route 9; the destinations are Grand Dream Station (which says unavaliable, presumably because the city is closed) or Route 9 (and it just does the black screen transition and leaves me at the Route 9 station. Send help, thanks.

Edited by SilverZephyr

I can't switch between people in they pyramid puzzle, idk what happend it was working before but when I went on ahead it told me to "wait for everyone else" and it wouldn't let me switch and i don't know how to fix it. 

Okay I've been experiencing this issue since V11 and forgot to report it, but the music "Mood-Ruins" consistently crashes my game. My wine is guaranteed to hang whenever the music ends and is about to loop and it makes the Garufa Ruins puzzle section a total nightmare on replays. I don't know why it happens ;-;

Edited by snookerballs

Hi.

I'm inside the pyramid, and i have some problem, when i want to switch to Ren or Aelita...well i can't so, i ask myself if i can find a way to resolve it

And not start a new game xD

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Have a nice day

P.S: if you ask what game: pokemon rejuvenation V12

Edited by Mihawk76

Hello there, I've been playing Pokémon rejuvenation for quite a lot these months starting with the V12.

The thing is that today I got stuck; I was playing when a dialogue run in the game at great dream city, and after that I had to close my pc; because of I had to go to work; I didn't save , I just closed my laptop. Anyway when I restarted the game the dialogue was still running,but the game crashed due to ""the script was taking so long" ending up saving by itself while there was a dialogue, now I'm stuck and I cannot continue the dialogue or going anywhere.

Here there is where I got stuck; can anybody help me please?P-20190825-223940-1.jpg

LastSave.dat

Edited by Killua kun

So I entered into a cutscene to pick a hiker and I soon as I pick hiker one the game script takes to long to respond and saves the game so now I'm stuck here and I cannot move or open the menu Providing the last save if possible to be moved out of this- LastSave.dat

image.png

Edited by SuzukiLA

So I just beat the Puppet Master and went to Route 9 and after all the dialogue in Rose Theatre I went back to the train only to be taken to Grand Dream Stadium, can't go back to Route 9 or GDC from the train at the stadium. The left door of the train on Route 9 takes me back to Grand Dream Station, it's only the right door that's bugged. I also tried using Teleport after the dialogue (and Madelis cutscene in Hospital of Hope) and it teleported me in front of the hospital that should also be inaccessible at this point.

While this didn't crash the game or anything, it seems to me a bigger bug than a typo or tile error so I'm posting here in the major bug thread.

I'm at the Geara fight (Intense mode) in Wispy Tower and he managed to dupe his Clefable. After Intimidating Persian and Marowak twice, he swapped both out for two Clefables. His team should be Marowak, Persian, Haunter, Clefable, Masquerain, Giratina. Not sure if this replaced another Pokémon and if so which, since I restarted shortly after it happened. Couldn't win 😛

:x3k7.png

Was going to upload a video since I was recording, but YouTube doesn't want to process it. I can upload the .mp4 to Mega or something if that would help. I'll try YouTube again later and edit this comment if I manage to upload it.

YouTube cooperated:

Spoiler

297119112_rejuvenation3.PNG.d1762f5d5dea1584e406ca1b3468f75f.PNG386965491_rejuvenation2.PNG.2a364b51cea366d29a3d0fac2075d619.PNG

So I interacted with this colorful thing beside the girl that hosts cook offs, and summons this guy named gigiorino who challenges you to a cook off with Ana as your partner. When the cook off is over, whether you lose or not, she takes you to kristiline city, and kristiline city was perfectly fine. There was no snow at all, and all the npc's were like "I'm glad Angie is gone" EVEN THOUGH I did this cook off before i even beat angie. When I went on the quest to defeat Angie, and went inside the tower of Theolia, Melia and Venam, "could have been Aelita idk" were there because I actually didn't beat Angie yet. However I decided to go back outside to see if the snow would come back, and it did. The snow came back as if Angie wasn't gone yet, which is weird because the cook off basically skipped the whole "Angie quest" and just sent me to Kristiline city as if I already beat her. Idk if this cook off is mean't to be in the game, but its kinda bugged. 

rejuvenation.PNG.494307e6243c726dcb0c352ee2b4dbd7.PNG

This cook off bug might also be related to another bug thats causing me to not progress. When i beat groudon and got the bigger half of the magma stone, I went to kristiline, and realized no building was frozen, I searched the internet, and even youtube and found the TM shack that was suppose to be frozen. In my game however, the tm shack was never frozen, and i can't interact or enter the building whatsoever. Because of this i cant progress. The cook off might have bugged the TM shack or something, because the city was not covered in snow before I even beat Angie. BEFORE you ask me if I talked to the elder after the Grunt dude dissapears, I did. I've tried everything, and legit gone everywhere I could if thawing the TM shack wasn't the option. I legit have gotten nowhere. I honestly don't even know whats happening but please help. I don't want to have to start a new save file because I've already came a bit far, and this game is pretty hard. 

Edited by TripleABatteries
Deeper explanation of what happened

Hi so I'm unable to start my game anymore. For context, I'm finished the V12 story and all the sidequests afaik, and I was trying to get Spiritomb in the Darchlight Woods, I accidentally killed it so I reset, and now I just get an error message saying "Script 'Scene_Intro' line 78: NameError occurred. uninitialized constant IntroEventScene::PBSpecies". I also have the V12 debug mod installed. Any help would be great, cheers.

I have a problem. When I tried to go straight to the Eclisia Skyview from this red warp pad or go there by climbing the Pyramid to the elevator, I get stuck with Error.  At first I managed to get into the Eclypsia Skyview Pyramid once again, but I decided to leave so that I could do other sidequests. But now when I returned to Eclysia Pyramid and attempted to return to Eclysia Sky, this is what happens whenever I either step on the red warpad on the left or attempt to use the elevator.

Script 'Game_Event_' line 194: ArgumentError occurred.

comparisson of String with 118 failed.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Game.rxdata

Hello, so I took a really long break from this game but I've upadated to the lastest version of the game (I think i was previously on 9). I'm at the Distorted Path facing the dimensional rift garbodour. My character ends up walking through the garbodour and initiating the fight and then after the fight, the character is stuck in the wall. Attached are some screenshots and my save data. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

capture003.jpg

capture002.jpg

Game.rxdata

For whatever reason, when I progress almost to the end of the pyramid as the main character, I can no longer switch for some reason

Also, flying out of the tournament will prevent from going back, which mean that you will need to KO all your mons in order to progress through the story

Overall, that's about it

During the Cook off event at Teila resort, the game will suddently stop processing the script and then crash without letting me finish the contest. It also saved my progression DURING the contest, which means now I can't move nor do anything else, not even check m y inventory. Here is my save file just in case :

Game.rxdata

LastSave.dat

1939340409_cookoffeventbug.png.befbc9abe3b2200dab7377945a69eee0.png

Hi. Just passing through to report a really crashing problem regarding Strength.

Recently, each time I'm trying to interact with Strength boulders, simply colliding with them, or simply trying to activate Strength through my Pokemon menu, the game purely, painfully and simply crashes itself trying to execute that. 

I took some screens to go with that. Under Spoilers.

Spoiler

Crash.png.e9793d00cb6d99327edb35ed78b6539b.png

That one appears whenever I collide with boulders, and..

Crash2.png.a0902dfd497ec18224450a4e54af9e89.png

... This one, whenever I'm trying to directly activate Strength or interact with the Boulder to activate it.

I tested with many places, I got exactly the same effects for the same causes.

The strangest with that, is I had no problem with that prior to completing Zorrialyn Maze and the Sidequest in it (which implies boulders and strength), a few days before.

I am on Patch 2 of Version 12 (which I think is the most recent, or I missed something), and I can't find any solution to my problem. If you can help me with that, thanks in advance.

Ummm, so I purified a Ponyta, and used the truck guy to go back to Gearen city, and now i'm invisible. I can still do everything as normal, but my character sprite has just vanished. Restarting and loading saves does not work.

Edited by PrinceofJ

Hi, I have some problems with the game. Every time I try to meet a Pokémon the game crash. The same happens when I interact with a Boulder. Here are the screens of the Boulder error. I'm stucked with this problem could anyone please help me? When I meet a Pokémon the errors is "black flute" and something else. 

strenght errore screen.PNG

• Upvote 1

On 9/4/2019 at 9:01 PM, AzureC said:

I have a problem. When I tried to go straight to the Eclisia Skyview from this red warp pad or go there by climbing the Pyramid to the elevator, I get stuck with Error.  At first I managed to get into the Eclypsia Skyview Pyramid once again, but I decided to leave so that I could do other sidequests. But now when I returned to Eclysia Pyramid and attempted to return to Eclysia Sky, this is what happens whenever I either step on the red warpad on the left or attempt to use the elevator.

Script 'Game_Event_' line 194: ArgumentError occurred.

comparisson of String with 118 failed.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Game.rxdata 796.88 kB · 0 downloads

My problem is exactly the same, but unfortunately I cant upload my savefile here (its size is little bit above limit). Hopefully it will be fixed in next patch...

On 9/8/2019 at 2:53 AM, AshuraDarkness said:

Hello, so I took a really long break from this game but I've upadated to the lastest version of the game (I think i was previously on 9). I'm at the Distorted Path facing the dimensional rift garbodour. My character ends up walking through the garbodour and initiating the fight and then after the fight, the character is stuck in the wall. Attached are some screenshots and my save data. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

capture003.jpg

capture002.jpg

Game.rxdata 220.67 kB · 0 downloads

The same thing happened to me.

could someone please help me, i really enjoy the game and want to keep playing it.

my original post is above this one 

Edited by LordBN