Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

On 8/8/2019 at 2:24 PM, Icemaster said:

well i had to restart since no one can help me yet, and im sure im not the only one waiting for someone to help, it's as if they think that downloading what they told us to download to fix the problem actually works, when it doesnt, or unless they didnt specify how to download it, oh well, i guess i give up, i already restarted anyways

its not their fault the download does work they made sure of it but one thing they forgot is that uhhh where some people are stuck they cant fly or escape rope out now if you had teleport may you could i dont cant try it cuz none of my pokemon have teleport and you cant even code in a teleport tm since teleport does not exist in tm form so unless someone can try that everyone else is stuck till devs get back to us for the map data download to work you have to be able to leave to reset the map so ther lies the problem of the redownloaders we cant exit the map at all unless somehow you can poison your own pokemon into passing out and being sent to the pokemon center to exit so i might try to look into a way to poison my pokemon from outside the game so they can faint and see if it works and if so ill let anyone who thinks their good at debugging in on how to do it and see if they would be willing to help everyone else stuck at that point so fingers crossed i can get this idea to work if devs dont get back soon to anyone its a risky plan b i dont want to do cuz it risks my game if it screws up or it could be a ray of escape for those stuck with no help.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2019 at 10:45 AM, Caelliox said:

Encountered 3 major bugs recently : 

- In the Hidden Library 3 help center quest, after you and Karrina open the room in which there are the mega stones, you can step where the megastones are (tile error) and talk to Karrina. If you do so, after the dialogue, the mega stones won't be there anymore and you're stuck on the tile. 

- In the Ruined City, you can move certain boulders around with Strength, however, depending where you moved it, the boulder may block the path of the Vileplume coming to mug you. Then, the Vileplume stops in its tracks and it freezes the game.

- If you follow Ana's questline, at some point, Dylan and Ana will give you the option to travel with them to Route 9. The thing is, if you didn't meet up with Aelita in Grand Dream Station to go to Route 9 yet, then you've never visited route 9 before. So you can't go back to GDC with the train, which basically means you're stuck on Route 9.

i know a way to fix the last one even though it means uhhh getting fly earlier then when its given to you it dosnt mess up the game though but it gets you back into gdc since you already have the badge to use fly but dont have tm yet so if your interested pm me and ill message you the details to fix that third problem

On 8/5/2019 at 8:38 AM, Shiny Zoroak said:

Hi  you can help me with a problem  i am stuck ,i think i bug out the game,because if i try to talk with  this 2 tangela,will not work,sorry if i  mess up your time with this

a68efc34fa84e77a0186ba8b6d07bd9e.jpg

redownload the game it resets a lot of issues i dont know why but it does so if you redownload it and it still dosnt work then your going to be stuck awhile the devs are busy and on short supply to answer everyone so my big help so far to everyone is just redownload the game if your receivng errors or things arent working new downloads just work better for some reason when problems happen on old downloads so if it works delete your old download after making sure your game.rxdata file is moved into the new download but usually when you redownload the same game the file sometimes transfers over without you having to do it yourself so youll have to see if it does when you load up the new download if its there do not move your old game.rxdata over it will bring the problem with it jsut leave the new download as is if your able to continue after freshly redownloading the game hope this helps 🙂

51 minutes ago, DarkOracle97 said:

i know a way to fix the last one even though it means uhhh getting fly earlier then when its given to you it dosnt mess up the game though but it gets you back into gdc since you already have the badge to use fly but dont have tm yet so if your interested pm me and ill message you the details to fix that third problem

Don't worry about that, at that point I saved before going there so I just had to close my game. Then I progressed in the story before continuing the side quest. 
I'm just reporting the bug because you can't leave route 9 through "normal" means (you shouldn't have to resort to that solution) since you only get the badge you can use fly with later on.

On 8/9/2019 at 11:33 AM, Caelliox said:

Don't worry about that, at that point I saved before going there so I just had to close my game. Then I progressed in the story before continuing the side quest. 
I'm just reporting the bug because you can't leave route 9 through "normal" means (you shouldn't have to resort to that solution) since you only get the badge you can use fly with later on.

well im glad you got it lol but if anyone else gets stuck and unable to get out of it like you did theres always a plan c back up if they dont have any help other way lol i dont like using that method but it got me unstuck when i had no help before

2 hours ago, DarkOracle97 said:

okay way i fixed mine was when i redownloaded the game now make sure your ready if this works it should reset the scene but youll be in that spot on the new download dont move your save file to it just start up the new download it should have your save file in it without having to move it to the new download when the game starts up after clicking continue you have to be quick espurr goes back to its start point and you have to quickly move your character as soon as your game starts to load so i suggest hold the left arrow key as soon as you click begin so that when espurr runs up to you your not in the same spot if it works avoid that spot like the plague or else youll get stuck in it again i truly hope how i fixed mine will work for you as well good luck

I tried it, and it didn't exactly work. Thanks anyway!

5 hours ago, Saijo said:

Upload your gamedata and I could try to fix it.

Uhh,,, which one in here is it...? It's not in the data folder. Sorry, I'm kinda new to this stuff :<

image.png.bf8301c05657273bcdfbff0cbc5014d7.png

On 8/9/2019 at 1:11 PM, Orbtus384 said:

I tried it, and it didn't exactly work. Thanks anyway!

Uhh,,, which one in here is it...? It's not in the data folder. Sorry, I'm kinda new to this stuff :<

image.png.bf8301c05657273bcdfbff0cbc5014d7.png

you have the same problem as me its lastsave.dat for some reason i no longer have game.rxdata like everyone else so its the third one under game and above read me

5 hours ago, DarkOracle97 said:

you have the same problem as me its lastsave.dat for some reason i no longer have game.rxdata like everyone else so its the third one under game and above read me

I see. Well, here's my last save file anyway

EDIT: I found the Game.rxdata file. Sorry for the bother.

Game.rxdata

LastSave.dat

Edited by Orbtus384

14 hours ago, DarkOracle97 said:

im about to send repetitive since this is the only solution everyones been getting from me but it does help some times but have you tried redownloading the game if not do try it and start up the game from the new download and try the game on the new download it should fix whatever glitch your old download got and if it works delete the old download but make sure your save is on the new file if dosnt automatically transfer over from your old download so do not delete the old download till you are sure your save file is on the new one if the new one works and you dont encounter the bug again.

I'll try this method, thank you for your answer 

15 hours ago, DarkOracle97 said:

im about to send repetitive since this is the only solution everyones been getting from me but it does help some times but have you tried redownloading the game if not do try it and start up the game from the new download and try the game on the new download it should fix whatever glitch your old download got and if it works delete the old download but make sure your save is on the new file if dosnt automatically transfer over from your old download so do not delete the old download till you are sure your save file is on the new one if the new one works and you dont encounter the bug again.

the problem still seems to show ;-;

On 7/7/2019 at 6:33 PM, SmiteXV said:

i dowloaded the v12 but when i start the game, the door in the grand dream stadium to acces the arena is locked, so i can't enter and start the main story. Sorry for the bad english, im an italian boy. Thanks for the help.

Edit: i did not save in route 9, dream district, darchlight manor, ecc...

You have to get out of the corridor that leads to the room to let the chapter begin

when im in Eclysia Pyramid, Im able to get Ren to the end of the puzzle and it says I cant continue without everyone. So i switched to myself from Ren and got to the end where it said again I cant go on without everyone, but when I try to switch to Aelita from myself it won let me. Im repeatedly pressing A but it wont let me switch to anyone.

image.png.aa4783bbb1adbb8eaac0ea296b4b1d06.png

OH MY GOD!  it finally works!!! the patch 2 can finally let me switch characters with the A key, im no longer stuck! im so happy, if anyone has the problem of not being able to switch characters in the pyramid just download the 2nd patch and it will let you switch characters now

On 8/11/2019 at 12:03 PM, Icemaster said:

OH MY GOD!  it finally works!!! the patch 2 can finally let me switch characters with the A key, im no longer stuck! im so happy, if anyone has the problem of not being able to switch characters in the pyramid just download the 2nd patch and it will let you switch characters now

what patch cant find one

39 minutes ago, DarkOracle97 said:

what patch cant find one

on the main page you will find it, it will say "if you already have a base version and you would like a smaller download" in yellow text, you have to click on "reveal hidden content" and download that patch and it will tell you how to install it, i hope my weird explanation helps!

2 hours ago, Icemaster said:

on the main page you will find it, it will say "if you already have a base version and you would like a smaller download" in yellow text, you have to click on "reveal hidden content" and download that patch and it will tell you how to install it, i hope my weird explanation helps!

can you link me to where it is? I can't find it still 😞

2 hours ago, lowkeypokeman said:

can you link me to where it is? I can't find it still 😞

how did you download the game? because you really can't miss it, the patch you need to download is below the main download, i dont know how else to explain it, or how to link it, and it's below Flora's speech in the main page

Hey guys so i kinda have a problem. I was replaying the game again and when i got to valor mountain i kinde got a situation. When the mountain is active i can go down below.

When the mountain is calm i can go down below. but when it is neutral i get stuck. I always get down the ladder and always keep hearing the tud sound.

is there a patch that can help me? i really want to save amber.

image.thumb.png.ef0919a5a61e10d1879230d66163143a.png

15 hours ago, Icemaster said:

how did you download the game? because you really can't miss it, the patch you need to download is below the main download, i dont know how else to explain it, or how to link it, and it's below Flora's speech in the main page

Yea I found it last night thank you

1 hour ago, helpmeplz2 said:

im stuck at the temple where you use the a button to switch between characters,the a button isnt working

you have to download the 2nd patch from the main page and after you do what the folder says it should allow you to switch characters so you can reset their positions

20 minutes ago, Icemaster said:

you have to download the 2nd patch from the main page and after you do what the folder says it should allow you to switch characters so you can reset their positions

i did that,im still stuck,though it does say patch 2 instead of 1,the folder says it has to say patch 1,do you think thats the problem?