Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

On 8/1/2019 at 7:04 PM, pokegamerjoel said:

There is this glitch where the player get's stuck at some point in the pyramid.

So I'm stuck in the sky puzzle (don't remember the full name) I couldn't switch to my other character or reset our positions.

Unnecessary detail:

After i completed the main character's part of the puzzle i had to wait for the others so i couldn't continue with the story.
So after the text box disappeared I tried clicking the A button but it didn't work.
And i also tried saving and resetting the game which was a horrible idea cause it didn't work.

Is there anyway to fix this bug?

Or reload an old save file? That would also help. I have no idea how you can reach your old save files other then finding my gamerxdata but it won't allow me to open it.

If this won't work would you guys patch this in the next update of v12?

I'm having the exact same issue let me know if you find a fix

12 hours ago, Pix said:

uh OK so APPARENTLY my in-game special/sort button is broken at the pyramid climbing part. And I don't mean my PC's key is broken but for some reason I just can't switch to Ren or Aelita while trying to climb the pyramid.

I've tried changing the special/sort key to other keys but it still remains the same.

Reveal hidden contents

Primary Rejuvenation team:

trainercard-Ray.jpg.0efd9efab5913031aa97d0ff3211b431.jpg

same here let me know if u find a fix

Just now, xFalc0nYT said:

same here let me know if u find a fix

so uh I have found a fix to this problem yes.

you just have to do a search for 'gamerx.data'. open it's file location and delete the one named 'Game'. rename a different save file that hasn't encountered the bug yet to 'Game' and not go forward before getting everyone else into the right position. the bug happens when you get the message telling to to wait for Aelita and Ren.

So uhm i may have lost the battle against reiner (dunno if thats her name buts ren's sister) when they were being in that weird dark bubble in the guardevoir (or rather angelus) event and the event for the fight doesn't restart nor can i progress so i'm basically soflocked xD 

3 hours ago, DarkOracle97 said:

i was able to use my old save file to go through v12 all the way up to the pyramid and now have the glitch like everyone else as well after your main character crosses the last color the glitch kicks in. now this is where everyones told to switch to backup save file and stuff thats great and all for them but im in a predicament. i have no game rx.data file when i downloaded v12 it gave me last save file data but only one so i dont have multiple saves to go back on i have backup set but theres no back ups in my data folder and the map data can be replaced but to get it to work you need to leave the map but i cant escape ropes do not work you cant fly out and no battles to purposefully lose so im stuck stuck and need help please ive been with this game from the moment it first released i love it and want to keep playing and so does everyone else that been asking for help on here but are still waiting week to two weeks later.

yeah i dont know why no one is helping yet, ive had the same problem for a while now and no one has helped yet, i had to start all over because of this

Edited by Icemaster

Okay. For V12. After the event in the ruins. Once that futuristic hoverboard guy shows up and does whatever he does, scene changes to the library in the Scholar District. Once the screen fades to black, the whole game craps out. And by "craps out" I mean it pops up an error message that says some scripts had an error occur or that they're missing. I'm using a Windows 10 Desktop to play on.

In Darchlight Caves, if you go Florin Route, not telling him about Flora, once you get to the part right before the glass making section, the game bugs out and swaps to Erins route

On 8/6/2019 at 12:03 AM, Pix said:

so uh I have found a fix to this problem yes.

you just have to do a search for 'gamerx.data'. open it's file location and delete the one named 'Game'. rename a different save file that hasn't encountered the bug yet to 'Game' and not go forward before getting everyone else into the right position. the bug happens when you get the message telling to to wait for Aelita and Ren.

I had my number of backups only set to one so both of my files were stuck which sucked lol. Luckily someone on another thread was able to move me out of the room with I believe rpgmaker, which also fixes the issue. Thank you though!

1 hour ago, DarkOracle97 said:

i dont mean to come of sounding harsh with my post or anything but any more when i have bug problems i dont get a response anymore i know their all busy with their lives and stuff and then trying to do this fan game on top of it but if one of them that works on fixing peoples bugs would get on and say something itd be helpful and yeah starting over is not an option at this point to get all the way back to where i was even with some outside help to speed up gameplay a little thats over twenty to thirty hours of gameplay to get everything i had before and try to not get stuck at that spot again will be very difficult i cant even use my second save file because its currently caught in another bug as well clean back on the third badge so yeah cant restart lol especially with my weird save file too

well i had to restart since no one can help me yet, and im sure im not the only one waiting for someone to help, it's as if they think that downloading what they told us to download to fix the problem actually works, when it doesnt, or unless they didnt specify how to download it, oh well, i guess i give up, i already restarted anyways

On 7/6/2019 at 9:39 PM, pointblankerror said:

image.png.f0a14469b9c913b4ea41924eb58e2ee9.png

I get this error when entering the zone zero desert 

EDIT: this is happening with all wild pokemon encounters even outside of zone zero. (im continuing the narcissa sidequest and im in crash hell ;()

I have your same problem

Hey there. I just started playing this game a week ago, and I'm currently at Chapter 4 (yes I'm very slow). I am really enjoying this game so far, so props to your team!

So, remember this place called Wispy Path? It's just at the west of Goldenleaf City. There's an area there where you can interact with a lone Espurr. When you interact with it, you're given an option to play, chill, eat ice cream, or walk with it. I chose walking with the Espurr. It was all going well, until I got... here. 

image.png.c20849bd68d0373f5a5b827d82a1d373.png

I made a video of what happened here for visual reference.

So, yeah... I'm stuck in this one tile. I don't have the items to get away. I don't have pokemon moves like dig or fly. The game autosaved right at the moment when I realized I was stuck. I can't convince this Espurr to move and stuff. Maybe it's plotting something against me... or it's waiting for a Team Xen member to pass by and capture me...?

Well kidding aside, I was hoping you guys could help me in this situation. I really don't want to start all over again and lose my progress.

Thanks in advance! 

Btw, I'm playing on a Windows 7 PC, if that description is necessary.

My problem is stated above. I just haven't specified what the problem was. Once the cutscene that leads to the Blakeory Atheneum fades to black an error message pops up basically saying the files need to continue are either inaccessible or possibly corrupted. idk. Here's my scriptdata.

Scripts.rxdata

51 minutes ago, DarkOracle97 said:

i know a way to fix the last one even though it means uhhh getting fly earlier then when its given to you it dosnt mess up the game though but it gets you back into gdc since you already have the badge to use fly but dont have tm yet so if your interested pm me and ill message you the details to fix that third problem

Don't worry about that, at that point I saved before going there so I just had to close my game. Then I progressed in the story before continuing the side quest. 
I'm just reporting the bug because you can't leave route 9 through "normal" means (you shouldn't have to resort to that solution) since you only get the badge you can use fly with later on.

2 hours ago, DarkOracle97 said:

okay way i fixed mine was when i redownloaded the game now make sure your ready if this works it should reset the scene but youll be in that spot on the new download dont move your save file to it just start up the new download it should have your save file in it without having to move it to the new download when the game starts up after clicking continue you have to be quick espurr goes back to its start point and you have to quickly move your character as soon as your game starts to load so i suggest hold the left arrow key as soon as you click begin so that when espurr runs up to you your not in the same spot if it works avoid that spot like the plague or else youll get stuck in it again i truly hope how i fixed mine will work for you as well good luck

I tried it, and it didn't exactly work. Thanks anyway!

5 hours ago, Saijo said:

Upload your gamedata and I could try to fix it.

Uhh,,, which one in here is it...? It's not in the data folder. Sorry, I'm kinda new to this stuff :<

image.png.bf8301c05657273bcdfbff0cbc5014d7.png

5 hours ago, DarkOracle97 said:

you have the same problem as me its lastsave.dat for some reason i no longer have game.rxdata like everyone else so its the third one under game and above read me

I see. Well, here's my last save file anyway

EDIT: I found the Game.rxdata file. Sorry for the bother.

Game.rxdata

LastSave.dat

Edited by Orbtus384

14 hours ago, DarkOracle97 said:

im about to send repetitive since this is the only solution everyones been getting from me but it does help some times but have you tried redownloading the game if not do try it and start up the game from the new download and try the game on the new download it should fix whatever glitch your old download got and if it works delete the old download but make sure your save is on the new file if dosnt automatically transfer over from your old download so do not delete the old download till you are sure your save file is on the new one if the new one works and you dont encounter the bug again.

I'll try this method, thank you for your answer 

15 hours ago, DarkOracle97 said:

im about to send repetitive since this is the only solution everyones been getting from me but it does help some times but have you tried redownloading the game if not do try it and start up the game from the new download and try the game on the new download it should fix whatever glitch your old download got and if it works delete the old download but make sure your save is on the new file if dosnt automatically transfer over from your old download so do not delete the old download till you are sure your save file is on the new one if the new one works and you dont encounter the bug again.

the problem still seems to show ;-;

On 7/7/2019 at 6:33 PM, SmiteXV said:

i dowloaded the v12 but when i start the game, the door in the grand dream stadium to acces the arena is locked, so i can't enter and start the main story. Sorry for the bad english, im an italian boy. Thanks for the help.

Edit: i did not save in route 9, dream district, darchlight manor, ecc...

You have to get out of the corridor that leads to the room to let the chapter begin