Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

EDIT : FORGET IT, i installed the first patch for V12 ( i didnt noticed there was one lol ) and it's fixed.

Ok so i might have another clue about the trainer not using moves on their pokemon.

Because now it's my turn :

image.png.e7e2a451ea62e37e822ac171c1a454a9.png

Basically, i use any move on semmingly any of my pokemon, in darchlight wood against wild pokemon and trainer alikes, and i get this error, while my adversary still can attack.

Pretty fucked up bug, i might have to skip the battle by cheating in order to progress at this point...

I'm letting my save here, in case someones needs it. And the errorlog.

Game.rxdata

errorlog.txt

There are the Narcy questline bug and the game crash after the Bladestar transmission like some people had told
Also, when I was battling Adam, some weird bugs happend. After defeated Sudowoodo with Talonflame, I switched to Serperior, Adam sent out Aerodactyl but his spot was blank, there was no Aerodactyl sprite, some notify pop up (closed it as when playing Reborn I had some notify look like that and nothing very wrong happend).I used Leaf Storm (thought it was just a visual bug),the game said my Serperior used Leaf Storm and "but the was no target" though it was single battle and Sudowoodo didnt faint because recoil dmg or something, it just fainted normally because my Talonflame's Acrobatics. This is my error log:

errorlog.txt

Also, I can walk through some buildings at GDC, especially Nightmare City.
I sorry if there is mistake in the Sudowoodo part, I dont remeber clearly it was Talonflame or Nidoking defeated Sudoowodo if it is important.

Stepping on the red tiles in the pyramid won't activate for me, furthermore when I attempt to reset positions the game freezes up no matter what I press, but I can still soft reset the game.

Spoiler

image.png.cfe92f493ad97ec9e0e7cef8bb535cb0.png

Hi , 

i think the game broken, right now i am doing the pyramid puzzle and when i reached the end i cant change to Ren or Aletia so i am stuck and cant proceed. please fix this and the problem cant resit because i saved it when i finished it, and went out for dinner. 

Capture 4.PNG

I have put this in the wrong places before and I'm sorry but now I am just going to leave this here and leave it to be fixed.
My issue is every wild encounter gives me this script error, I've updated my game and hoped that would fix it but it didn't.image.png.3454374b675a9655259b5b758f1affc8.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by Fireguy
Forgot to give my save

• Developers
7 hours ago, metalicsteel990 said:

Hi , 

i think the game broken, right now i am doing the pyramid puzzle and when i reached the end i cant change to Ren or Aletia so i am stuck and cant proceed. please fix this and the problem cant resit because i saved it when i finished it, and went out for dinner. 

Capture 4.PNG

repatch the game (not the full download) or get the micro fix on the main thread. 

8 hours ago, Gen5Lover said:

I can't do anything except quicksave when i joined the room, and because my frequent quicksaving i saved right after i got in before seeing that i cant do anything else, this happend when i went to valor mountin b1.

I ran into the same issue. It only happened if I handed over the Magma Stone and entered Valor Mountain through Crawli's gym. No bug if you keep the Magma Stone. I recorded a small clip of the bug.

Spoiler

Also note that going up the ladder triggers the Jenner cutscene and the player still enters through the front. In V11, there was no cutscene and you enter into a cavern with Venam before climbing up behind surfer guy.

Spoiler

I, uh, I wanted to do some sidequests before hopping on the ship and I can't get back to the tournament place to continue the plot.

image.png.0baffcd26865a72648be00dbb2f2b840.png

*Edit  - It appears to be an issue with the latest patch as i switched my data folder to the original v12 and was able to get to the tournament station

• Developers
10 hours ago, Joy said:

I ran into the same issue. It only happened if I handed over the Magma Stone and entered Valor Mountain through Crawli's gym. No bug if you keep the Magma Stone. I recorded a small clip of the bug.

Reveal hidden contents

Also note that going up the ladder triggers the Jenner cutscene and the player still enters through the front. In V11, there was no cutscene and you enter into a cavern with Venam before climbing up behind surfer guy.

8 hours ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I, uh, I wanted to do some sidequests before hopping on the ship and I can't get back to the tournament place to continue the plot.

image.png.0baffcd26865a72648be00dbb2f2b840.png

*Edit  - It appears to be an issue with the latest patch as i switched my data folder to the original v12 and was able to get to the tournament station

Repatching should fix this issue. Sorry about that.

On 7/7/2019 at 8:12 PM, Outside Indoorsman said:

(Cut and Pasted because I realized this would work better here, rather than in the general bug reports, since I can't progress because of it).

This has been showing up recently for me, as I've been playing through V12 of Rejuvenation, and sometimes, the game shuts down and I have to reload because it's slowing down too much. Recently, after clearing the Mysterious Figures fight, and defeating Ryland, then having Adam fight the woman (Freya?) the game shut down because it was taking too long for the cutscene.

And as it turns out, I'm now stuck inside the cutscene itself. I cannot move, or seemingly do anything except save. The animation is working fine. But I can't even open the menu.

EDIT: Happy to announce that this has started working again! The issue is still there, but I got through the cutscenes without having to restart and getting stuck.

I'm having the *exact* same issue, do you know how it ended up working again?

EDIT: Never mind, mine started working again lol

Edited by Luke112

When I started the Rift Galvantula event, the game softlocked. The event went fine, until the scene where you partner with Ren/Venam and fight the Galvantula. Everything was moving, but nothing happened. To clarify, the game let me change the speed, quicksave, soft reset, just not move. I waited patiently for while, but everything stayed the same.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

I swear I'm not running around looking for bugs on purpose lol

Spoiler

Ok, so when you battle Goomink for the first time and talk to him from the left side, you get stuck after the battle. The important part is that it only happens if you talk to him from the left side, all other sides work fine. Tested in both V12 and V12.1.

image.thumb.png.1b3f62ab9367d1125173b1d033082827.png

10 minutes ago, OddOracle1832 said:

Hi, I'm having the same problem as you but I don't know how to remove the last file and use the previous one. Can you help me?? Thanks!

Search for saved files and go for the game folder, then delete the last file which is your glitched one and delete it. When you delete it click on the above file and rename it to game. 

3 hours ago, Gen5Lover said:

it seems to be a wider issue of game not allowing you to do much except soft reset, change speed and quicksave, everything else doesnt work. it happend to me two but when i went to valor mountin b1

I guess that means It's a common issue, then 😞

Did you find a way to fix it?

16 minutes ago, Gen5Lover said:

srry but i didnt

Good news! I just solved my problem and yours. If you look in the "Saved games" folder on your computer, there should be a folder for all of your Rejuvenation saves. If you delete the one that says "Game", and rename and older save "Game", you can go back and (If you save often) shouldn't have missed too much.

Good luck!

1 minute ago, Energy Man said:

Good news! I just solved my problem and yours. If you look in the "Saved games" folder on your computer, there should be a folder for all of your Rejuvenation saves. If you delete the one that says "Game", and rename and older save "Game", you can go back and (If you save often) shouldn't have missed too much.

Good luck!

i use only one save file

27 minutes ago, Gen5Lover said:

i use only one save file

You don't need multiple save files. This guide should explain. The same methods used work exactly the same with Rejuvenation.