Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

Spoiler

There's a interesting bug if you talk to Narcy at the past while she's looking for Rotom at the Altair Mansion in the Past (without continuing with the main story of obtaining the timesplicer back to Alexandra's room and all that fun stuff) and you get sent back to the present, but there's no way of heading back into the past to continue the main story and I looked all over the place. Maybe it's just me, but it could have been really bad if I had saved - I didn't as a precaution when I first saw it. 

I tried talking to Aelita but whenever I press: "Get started!" this happens:

675855312_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.b10bb29ef9d3639c254bab6e626ebe47.png

Sorry, I couldn't crop the picture. If you can't see, it states:

Script "Interpreter; line 281: RuntimeError occurred.

Exception: ArgumentError

Message: (evail)1;in 'pbAddSilent; wrong number of arguments(14 for 13)

My game crashes every time I speak to her. 

• Developers
On 7/7/2019 at 6:39 PM, fireheart4560 said:

SOMETHING AINT RIGHT HERE AND MY POKEMON ARE GONE TOO. OOPS

Untitled.png

Was everything fine before this specific cutscene? Or did things go on for a while?

After that ??? guy took me, Ren, Reina, and Huey into the past i was on my way to the town but there was a mansion i decided to walk into and it triggered another quest for narcy and narcissa. The quest restarted when i went back to route 9 but everything was invisible until we got dropped into the void so i kept playing it through until the lavender scene. Now i'm stuck in the hospital of hope again. and honestly i don't know what to do. As i was running back through items i picked up with the item finder were gone and so were pokeballs and rocks were also mined. Please give me a hand

Hello, havent played Rejuv in about 3 years, came back to it the other day excited to get into a whole new game basically. I can't get past the first battle of the game as i soft reset for a Popplio and went into the battle with the first trainer. As i take down the litten, the game then gives me a bunch of error codes seems like most of them regard the scripts, and then I cant get experience or finish the battle. It looks like the image attached. Any help is appreciated as I have literally just started playing the game and I cant get past the first battle. I am also playing on Mac if that helps.

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 12.33.05 PM.png

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Spoiler

Don't know its a bug or not but i'm gonna report it anyway: in aquamarine ruins when doing the current puzzle for the switch you can get stuck and cannot escape

again i dont know if anyone has this problem or not or its the intended puzzle and im just to stupid to get out of there but I'm currently stuck inside with no way out. 

edit: nvm found it there are a little spot where you can use dive and i missed it cuz its too small 

On 7/6/2019 at 7:40 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Game says the script is taking too long and restarts just as the Bladestar transmission starts up.

It also saves which ruins the savefile then as it's caught in a loop.

I am having the exact same issue. Which is really suck because now my save file is stuck in a loop. Hope the devs fix this ASAP, since I think this is a really major bug. Now I cannot play this game anymore :'(

2 hours ago, Confidence said:

I am having the exact same issue. Which is really suck because now my save file is stuck in a loop. Hope the devs fix this ASAP, since I think this is a really major bug. Now I cannot play this game anymore 😢

I´m have that issue too. No mather what i do the game crash because of the scrip hanging. I think i know how to fix it but i dont have the v11, and cant find aniwhere to donwload. I hope someone fix this soon. 

when playing as Ren back in time going to the mysterious mansion as REN you can trigger a sidequest i assume?

it teleports me back to the "real" world as Ren and even allows me to use PC etc to store pokes but i have no idea how to get back to the past after this happened

also speaking to narcissa makes her tell us we have unfinished business

screenshots:

https://gyazo.com/c33b436c1c3366537a0fa39e41836b69

https://gyazo.com/ddc8cc9be0b7df9ad1e6046d744b0958

https://gyazo.com/822b386d564c5f1818cfdd5a230e3b79

https://gyazo.com/fb3ae231e7e6ab005a0547b7ff8115b6

• Developers
20 hours ago, Lord Tobirama said:

Hello, havent played Rejuv in about 3 years, came back to it the other day excited to get into a whole new game basically. I can't get past the first battle of the game as i soft reset for a Popplio and went into the battle with the first trainer. As i take down the litten, the game then gives me a bunch of error codes seems like most of them regard the scripts, and then I cant get experience or finish the battle. It looks like the image attached. Any help is appreciated as I have literally just started playing the game and I cant get past the first battle. I am also playing on Mac if that helps.

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 12.33.05 PM.png

Mind lending me your save file? I don't think I've seen this error before. 

19 hours ago, TurroDeRecoleta said:

Hello, I saved inside safari zone at the area where you can catch scythers, but after that i keep getting this error whenever i reset or launch the game. I've no clue what to do now, does anyone know how to fix this?

Sin título.png

Hm... This is usually a very broad error. Can you find your save file, rename it to something else, then load again? Tell me what heppens when u do.

3 hours ago, Limone said:

when playing as Ren back in time going to the mysterious mansion as REN you can trigger a sidequest i assume?

it teleports me back to the "real" world as Ren and even allows me to use PC etc to store pokes but i have no idea how to get back to the past after this happened

also speaking to narcissa makes her tell us we have unfinished business

screenshots:

https://gyazo.com/c33b436c1c3366537a0fa39e41836b69

https://gyazo.com/ddc8cc9be0b7df9ad1e6046d744b0958

https://gyazo.com/822b386d564c5f1818cfdd5a230e3b79

https://gyazo.com/fb3ae231e7e6ab005a0547b7ff8115b6

3 hours ago, DarkBahamut said:

I´m have that issue too. No mather what i do the game crash because of the scrip hanging. I think i know how to fix it but i dont have the v11, and cant find aniwhere to donwload. I hope someone fix this soon. 

Narcy issue is known, guys. A fix will come soon.

13 hours ago, Jan said:

Mind lending me your save file? I don't think I've seen this error before. 

Hm... This is usually a very broad error. Can you find your save file, rename it to something else, then load again? Tell me what heppens when u do.

Narcy issue is known, guys. A fix will come soon.

My issue is at Bladestar transmition after battleing Adam, the screen goes black and then says scrip hangging everytime, so i´m stuck there, please help.

• Developers
1 hour ago, DarkBahamut said:

My issue is at Bladestar transmition after battleing Adam, the screen goes black and then says scrip hangging everytime, so i´m stuck there, please help.

I know. For you, and everyone else who has this issue. Simply go into your graphics folder, Graphics/Pictures and delete files BladestarTransmission and BladestarTransmission_2. Then try again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jan said:

I know. For you, and everyone else who has this issue. Simply go into your graphics folder, Graphics/Pictures and delete files BladestarTransmission and BladestarTransmission_2. Then try again.

Man thank you so very much, it worked now i can play again, thank you, thank you,thank you, thank you i loooove youuuu. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not sure if you are aware of this, but in the distorted path in V9's story, if you give Melia the journal, then lose to the garbador, the players pathing goes awry and they attempt to walk into a wall when attempting to rebattle the garbodor, softlocking the game and forcing the player to load to their save, which cannot progress unless the last time they saved was before the initial fight (annoyingly for me, it autosaved during the part right after I gave Melia the journal). Even debug mode doesn't help - The player can finish the pathing and enter the battle but once it ends and the cutscene plays, the player is stuck in the wall and cannot move (presumably since auto pathing takes over but cannot start as the player is in a wall). Looking at RPG maker it appears as if, on my save, the variable Garb is 1 and the switch GaveDiary is on, causing both's pathing to occur and thus break everything. I can think of a potential fix, that being to automatically set GaveDiary to off when the player enters the distorted path. I will also mess with these variables on my save, so I don't think I'm gonna need anyone else to edit it.I hope this is useful, and I apologise if you have heard this all before 😀

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jan said:

Thaaaaaaanksssssss jan😍. Much appreciated❤