Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

(Cut and Pasted because I realized this would work better here, rather than in the general bug reports, since I can't progress because of it).

This has been showing up recently for me, as I've been playing through V12 of Rejuvenation, and sometimes, the game shuts down and I have to reload because it's slowing down too much. Recently, after clearing the Mysterious Figures fight, and defeating Ryland, then having Adam fight the woman (Freya?) the game shut down because it was taking too long for the cutscene.

And as it turns out, I'm now stuck inside the cutscene itself. I cannot move, or seemingly do anything except save. The animation is working fine. But I can't even open the menu.

EDIT: Happy to announce that this has started working again! The issue is still there, but I got through the cutscenes without having to restart and getting stuck.

i'm currently in the part of the story where i go to hiyoshi city for the first time, before that i entered the Altair mansion then it triggered the Narcissa side quest even though i didn't do much of it yet then it teleported me back to the future and i can't get back to the past

Hello, I ran into a bug ...I am not sure if it's a major bug or not but I got to the new part of the game and in one part where it requires the help of two other characters. I can't switch to them ...I just get healed instead...when talking with the pokemon. I mean could be wrong on how I suppose to switch to them but I am not sure if it's a bug or if I am doing something wrong.

On 7/6/2019 at 7:45 PM, Wicked said:

Soooo....im a bit confused in this part but it seems to be a bug here.I serched every part of the cave as i can go for now but nothing seems to happen.Im guesing that Aelita should push the rock down and let me go on but nothing happends even if i go back and "try" to speak with her.

Untitled.png.ff78678a45551795aeefc98f8a2d9070.png

Any solutions on this one?? I have the same problem... Not sure what is going on.

24 minutes ago, Nevermore13 said:

Any solutions on this one?? I have the same problem... Not sure what is going on.

Hitting the A button on your keyboard will allow you to swap between yourself, Aelita, and Ren in that section. As Aelita you push the boulder down.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 10:33 AM, SmiteXV said:

i dowloaded the v12 but when i start the game, the door in the grand dream stadium to acces the arena is locked, so i can't enter and start the main story. Sorry for the bad english, im an italian boy. Thanks for the help.

Edit: i did not save in route 9, dream district, darchlight manor, ecc...

I'm having the same issue!

On 7/6/2019 at 3:39 PM, pointblankerror said:

image.png.f0a14469b9c913b4ea41924eb58e2ee9.png

I get this error when entering the zone zero desert 

EDIT: this is happening with all wild pokemon encounters even outside of zone zero. (im continuing the narcissa sidequest and im in crash hell ;()

I've been getting this same error since I left the Abandoned Apartment. I needed Blast Powder so I left the building and now I get this message every time I step into the grassy patch.

Spoiler

Kinda trapped in the Aquamarine ruins with no way out after clicking that few switches, the current always carry me to the same places over and over again its either I was too stupid to get out or it's bugged

You guys that have complete this sidequest any idea how to get out of there?

23 hours ago, Duskness said:

an infinite loop of script hanging at the start of the bladestar transmission, tried rerolling the save and playing through it again but it just ends up in the same exact problem.

I'm facing the exact same issue. 😞

Hey, so I'm at the part where you, Ren and Aelita fell down that pit trap. Every time I switch between them my pokemon party gets messed up. the party i am currently using is replaced by the party i entered Zone Zero with. This happens multiple times, since i tried reloading a backup save file and the same thing happened again.

Before i switch between Ren or Aelita

Before.PNG.764b10aba6bf58b4cf236285abdf56dd.PNG

After i switch back to myself

After.PNG.3add73c986b4a87ad4af1b00a2bbdbf5.PNG

On 7/9/2019 at 1:21 AM, Blue Omni said:

I can't do the pokeball factory side quest because the tecanlite key that I need to open a door isn't showing up

Hide contents

113971645_Screenshot(8).thumb.jpg.c39176d4490c7fed1abb3998e20d615a.jpg

Same problem here...