Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

Hello everyone, sorry if this is not the right tread, I'm new here... but I noticed a bug where one of my Pokemon (a Tyrantrum) in the PC was completely substituted by my Vivillon, so now I have two exact copies of said Vivillon, Item included...unfortunately i have not recent backup savefiles.

What can I do?

There is a huge game breaking bug during the 3rd time you go to the past. While trying to switch my team around I accidentally clicked on dig with Manoswine and a threw me out of the past. Luckily, I had saved after re getting control of my character, otherwise I'd be stranded and unable to progress with the story. I'm not sure if you can dig out of any part of the past, but this is the only instance this has happened to me.

On the topic of stranded, a couple of hours ago, I was looking for the kimono girls and fell into a pitfall in the sense meadow out of pure curiosity. I found the TM for dark pulse, but was unable to escape due to the only ways of getting out being waterfall as dig/escape rope don't work. 

I am in the second rift where you fight Galvantula. I saved and quit the game then loaded it up again because i was about to lose the fight. now both Venam and Ren are both stuck and my character walks forward. The huge egg is already cracked open and it seems the cut scene where it cracks open was skipped. 

I don't want to restart because I already have about 15 hours of progress. 

I have looked around for the Game.rxdata file to use an old save but I could not find that either.

If anyone knows anything I do please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if its fetal or minor so Im gonna put it in both, but ive noticed that even in the 12.2 patch there appear to be bugs around the strength boulders, just approaching them appears to shut the game down, for me at least, idk about anyone else

I know that I have to "repatch" or get the "micro fix" to fix this, but I can't figure out how to do that. 

It's the Script 'PokemonEncounters' line 311 NoMethodError + 'undefined method 'blackFluteUsed' for nil:Nil Class. Please help, and possibly provide a link if there is one.

Game.rxdata

Edited by I don't know

I just encountered an extremely aggravating bug[or glitch, or SOMETHING]that essentially ruined my 80+ hour playthrough. I had been levelling up 2 new members for my team[Claydol(holding Crest) and Volcarona]. I got both to level 85, got them their movesets[well, mostly Claydol], and went back to Zone Zero. I went up, saw the small cutscene with the statue and Audino, and at that moment I realized I didn't have an electric type on my team for the panel thing, so I went into the airship and used the PC to get an electric type. Upon doing so, my entire team was reverted to the state before I had done any levelling, basically resetting them to the last time I used that PC. This deleted my Claydol Crest and more importantly, my Life Orb on my Feraligatr, as well as wasted several heart scales I had used to relearn moves on Claydol, change nature on Volcarona. I do not know how to access previous saves[or if I even can], and have no clue if I have backups or not. This has essentially rendered that file unplayable for me, as there is no possible way of acquiring those items again.

On 7/16/2019 at 8:09 PM, Fireguy said:

I have put this in the wrong places before and I'm sorry but now I am just going to leave this here and leave it to be fixed.
My issue is every wild encounter gives me this script error, I've updated my game and hoped that would fix it but it didn't.image.png.3454374b675a9655259b5b758f1affc8.png

Game.rxdata 408.68 kB · 0 downloads

I'm having the same problem as this guy, I heard I have to repatch or micro fix my game? I have no idea what that is, or how to do it! Apparently its on the "main thread" but where would that be?! I just really want to continue playing rejuvenation.. Please help!

Game.rxdata

On 3/27/2020 at 12:04 AM, I don't know said:

I'm having the same problem as this guy, I heard I have to repatch or micro fix my game? I have no idea what that is, or how to do it! Apparently its on the "main thread" but where would that be?! I just really want to continue playing rejuvenation.. Please help!

Game.rxdata 129.89 kB · 1 download

i also have the same problem where exactly in the main thread

i found a bug in nightmare city, since the scene starts there where is a pilar that we can't pass through your character is stuck, since i know how to use essentials i unstuck me but you should remove this event that i move it away

bug 1.png

I was in Aquamarine Cave in Terajuma Island. I'd like to warn y'all that it's possible to get softlocked, if you don't have a Surf user, the Surf key item and/or an Escape Rope.

I re-labeled the file as such to warn people.

If you jump down the hole without those (you can access this hole WITHOUT the need for Surf; that's why I went the alternate way cause I didn't feel like bringing my Surf user to find Amber), the exit from said hole requires Surf to get out, when you don't need Surf to get there in the first place.

I was lucky enough to have an Escape Rope, and a Surf user (but not one I'd be willing to teach, since I want to save my Heart Scales and he has moves that can't be Heart Scaled).

Pre-Softlock.rxdata

993338964_Capturedcran(2).thumb.png.082605adf01b26f7fcb862eddfc7b148.pngHello, so i download Pokemon Rejuvenation V.12. I extract all of the file and then launch Game.exe. The introduction is here ben after that an error message : i send a scrrenshot

By the way i'm sorry for my english, i'm neither american or english 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dead-Number said:

993338964_Capturedcran(2).thumb.png.082605adf01b26f7fcb862eddfc7b148.pngHello, so i download Pokemon Rejuvenation V.12. I extract all of the file and then launch Game.exe. The introduction is here ben after that an error message : i send a scrrenshot

By the way i'm sorry for my english, i'm neither american or english 🙂

• Upvote 1

I just experienced a bug where, presumably because I flew away from the grand dream stadium instead of taking the train, the train from route 9 only lets me go to route 9 and grand dream station. This took place after beating Adam and before I got in Nastasia's vehicle, as I paused to do a bunch of sidequests on Floria and Terajuma. I was able to use debug to warp myself to the map, but anyone without access to that would be properly screwed. (I think this goes in major bugs, but apologies if not)
Edit: This bug also appears to continue even after I take the train from grand dream stadium. Not quite sure what to do about that.

Edited by BananananaK

i accidentally ran into a pretty harmful bug which has stopped me from interacting with anything below or to the sides of my character, because my character is stuck facing up, no matter what i do

i think i triggered this by holding up during one of the goomy cutscenes, which eventually led to me moving in the cutscene, and my character getting stuck

is there a way to fix this or am i gonna have to go back to a backup save?