Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

Yeah so when I load up it says that the map is corrupted and closes. Before that happened, it said the script is hanging. I was in Goldenwood Park before v12 came out and it didn't say anything about Goldenwood Park in the "don't load up" section on the download screen so idk.

Edit: yeah so I scrapped that save file and used an old backup and I'm in fine. That might be on my end rather than the game's.

Spoiler

During the puzzle after facing the security for the first time in the Pyramid. If you restart the positions in the puzzle it soft-locks the game.

Nevermind, I just didn't press the z button to continue on with the action.

Edited by enderowl
Wasn't a glitch

I get this trying to load my save from right before the Nim fight( I don't remember her new name)

Edit: realized I didn't update my shortcut to the game in the V12 folder, sorry for wasting your time.

2019-07-05 (1).jpg

Edited by Jakoob
Inaccurate information/ resolution found

Game froze up while trying to reset Aelita Ren and I's positions in a puzzle. I don't have a screenshot for some reason it didn't save but I have a save file that's a little bit before I froze.

As mentioned before, the color panel puzzle in the pyramid has this weird issue of crashing and basically breaking the game. Basically one of your friends will get stuck and if you switch to anyone besides yourself, a black screen is triggered. I fixed this through going to the center of the area the player enters from, but it seems very glitchy.

For some reason, there are so many time when the game freezes and doesn't let me do anything other than saving progress. Now I'm totally stuck unless I patch V12 not to mention I was really looking forward to this part.

SDEOQOq.png

Before going into the Apartment Depths, I went back to the entrance to use the PC star to swap out my Araquanid for my Heracross. When I went into the depths and switched to Aelita/Ren then back to my character, my Heracross was replaced with my Araquanid. After getting out, I went back and checked the PC star again and my Heracross wasn't there but instead I had another Araquanid in the PC. So yeah my Heracross kinda got deleted 😅

3 hours ago, Dave9 said:

For some reason, there are so many time when the game freezes and doesn't let me do anything other than saving progress. Now I'm totally stuck unless I patch V12 not to mention I was really looking forward to this part.

SDEOQOq.png

Same issue. Dialogue plays out and then im stuck

Not sure if this counts as major but after clearing the first part of the pyramid puzzle just before your fight with the defense mechanism, I have to reset positions due to my team not prepare for this and I suddenly started at the second part, skipping that fight entirely. Lol sequence break! (Of course, I didn't go that direction and just withdraw Volcarona and Heracross to beat the crap out of them. I go intense Bug Mono.)

Soooo....im a bit confused in this part but it seems to be a bug here.I serched every part of the cave as i can go for now but nothing seems to happen.Im guesing that Aelita should push the rock down and let me go on but nothing happends even if i go back and "try" to speak with her.

Untitled.png.ff78678a45551795aeefc98f8a2d9070.png

Spoiler

When I died facing Ryland (controlled by Flora), it teleported me all the way back to the Pokemon Center in Zone Zero and my character sprite disappeared completely. I am able to walk through everything and am unable to interact with anything. By the way, I didn't use the healer in the pyramid.

image.thumb.png.bd177807183fa3772de35b39d304cc20.png

Edited by silverlime

On 7/6/2019 at 6:40 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Game says the script is taking too long and restarts just as the Bladestar transmission starts up.

It also saves which ruins the savefile then as it's caught in a loop.

I have the same issue. After defeating Adam when the bladestar transmission commenses the game saves and script hangs.

When Aelita decides to jump down the hole with her parkour skills, the game crashes. It's in that place with the generator where we have to have an electric type.

Script 'interpreter' line 276 runtime error

Event 31 map 575

Exception - argument error

Message - wrong number of arguments 14 for 13 pbAddSilent

i dowloaded the v12 but when i start the game, the door in the grand dream stadium to acces the arena is locked, so i can't enter and start the main story. Sorry for the bad english, im an italian boy. Thanks for the help.

Edit: i did not save in route 9, dream district, darchlight manor, ecc...

Edited by SmiteXV

I cannot save my game for V12; attempting to quicksave/manual save will trigger the "script is taking too long" comment. I went to multiple locations ingame and attempted to save but none of them were successful. 

I'm playing on a mac using wine, and both my save files (one v11 completed and the other uncompleted) have this problem. 

EDIT: Figured out the problem! I was using the infinite backups mod on v11 and the large number of backups i had caused the overly long save time

Edited by snookerballs