[ CLOSED ] Is anybody trading a Snivy

Icecream Samwich

Species Nickname Gender HP Atk Def SpAtk SpDef Spd Ability Nature Box Egg Move 1 Egg Move 2 Egg Move 3 Egg Move 4
Ferroseed - M 30 31 31 31 31 31 Iron Barbs Sassy Spare Bullet Seed Leech Seed Stealth Rock - 5
Ferroseed - F 31 31 31 31 31 31 Iron Barbs Sassy Spare Bullet Seed Leech Seed Stealth Rock - 6

Ferroseed - M 31 31 31 31 31 4 Iron Barbs Sassy Shiny Bullet Seed Leech Seed Stealth Rock - 5
Ferroseed - F 31 12 31 31 31 31 Iron Barbs Sassy Shiny Bullet Seed Leech Seed Stealth Rock - 5
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Cselkcess said:
Species Nickname Gender HP Atk Def SpAtk SpDef Spd Ability Nature Box Egg Move 1 Egg Move 2 Egg Move 3 Egg Move 4
Ferroseed - M 30 31 31 31 31 31 Iron Barbs Sassy Spare Bullet Seed Leech Seed Stealth Rock - 5
Ferroseed - F 31 31 31 31 31 31 Iron Barbs Sassy Spare Bullet Seed Leech Seed Stealth Rock - 6

Ferroseed - M 31 31 31 31 31 4 Iron Barbs Sassy Shiny Bullet Seed Leech Seed Stealth Rock - 5
Ferroseed - F 31 12 31 31 31 31 Iron Barbs Sassy Shiny Bullet Seed Leech Seed Stealth Rock - 5

Cool, If you want any of my offers pick one, my Online ID/User is ytrewq trade me when you're ready I'll be waiting and I appreciate you for helping me out.

Edited by Icecream Samwich

• 4 weeks later...

I ended up getting the Elekid egg from the police egg quest and I want to be ready to evolve it when I need to, I also need a fairy and/or pshychic type on my team. In exchange for both I have a metang I got from a wonder trade holding a heart scale, if anybody can help me out with this I would highly aprreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cselkcess, any chance you could get another ferroseed? I'm really wanting something with viable stats and leech seed. Doesn't have to be perfect, SpA doesn't matter at all and I would actually prefer low speed for gyro ball, but otherwise would like good EVs and definitely to have leech seed. 

Edit: Also if the fourth slot could be protect that would be awesome, I think I botched being able to get the TM 🙂

I have a few things you may be interested in:

Female happiny with 31 hp/def/spa/speed

Male pichu with 31 def/spd/speed (great att/spa too)

Female swirlix with 28 spa and 31 spd

Female heatmor with 30 spa/spd and 29 hp

Female smoochum with 19/31/31/29/31/29

Female nidorina with 31 hp/att/def

Male budew with 31 hp/att/def and 29 spd

Female flabebe with 30 spa/spd

Edited by CampinCarl9127
Included flabebe and protect request

Sure, I should be able to do that, just give me a few hours.

To clarify, it should me 31/31/31/31/31/0, with Leech Life and Protect. Are you asking for EV training? If so can you be more specific about the build, if not no worries. I'm not too picky about anything in return, the Nidorina looks cool though. 

Cool, thanks!

31/31/31/31/31/0 with leech seed* (I assume you meant that) and protect, yes! Sorry, I meant to put IV, not EV, I wouldn't ask you to do all that and I can handle it myself easily enough 🙂

Nidorina it is! Just let me know!

Edit: Honestly looking above that shiny male ferroseed you describe would be perfect, and I'm more than willing to accept the 4 speed IVs for being shiny! 

Edited by CampinCarl9127

8 minutes ago, CampinCarl9127 said:

Cool, thanks!

31/31/31/31/31/0 with leech seed* (I assume you meant that) and protect, yes! Sorry, I meant to put IV, not EV, I wouldn't ask you to do all that and I can handle it myself easily enough 🙂

Nidorina it is! Just let me know!

I actually have one stored away- it's shiny, and the speed is 4?